Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

No More Toothpaste at Domestic Hyatts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No More Toothpaste at Domestic Hyatts?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2013, 11:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, HHoners Gold, SPG Gold, National ExecElite, Hertz PC, Avis First
We can add the Hyatt Regency Montreal to the list of "no more toothpaste." I need to see about getting a note in my profile as well. Hope the note is system wide.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
No toothpaste at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead or the Hyatt Regency Denver in the past two weeks. HR Denver was prompt in delivering some up to my room though.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 10:14 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Dear FlyerTalkers,

As always, we appreciate your feedback, and we do not take it for granted.

We are currently in the process of negotiating with various toothpaste suppliers; however, toothpaste remains available to all guests on request with no charge. Please just ask our front desk team at check in or at any time during your stay.

We appreciate your loyalty to Hyatt, and if we can be of further service here on FlyerTalk, please let us know.

Safe travels,

Dana M.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 12:15 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by austin_modern
They had custom printed boxes for hyatt hotels; "exclusively for hyatt" or some such.
Not really that exclusive.. stayed at a Renaissance last week and they had the Aquafresh toothpaste.. exactly the same, except "exclusively for Renaissance" or something like that.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 12:40 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear FlyerTalkers,

Hi Dana-- thanks for the response. Please do pass on that (as has been mentioned here by others) while the presence of toothpaste in the bathroom upon check-in is a seemingly very small amenity, for many of us it is certainly something that sets Hyatt apart from many of its competitors.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 1:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Toothpaste at Orange County and Grand Hyatt Kauai. My Grand Cypress reservation for next year suite description lists toothpaste as an amenity.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 4:04 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Dear FlyerTalkers,

......We are currently in the process of negotiating with various toothpaste suppliers.....
That is great news. That Aqua Fresh stuff was too foamy. It was a convenient travel size and was my goto toothpaste for my TSA 3-1-1 baggie though.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 4:33 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Given my travel schedule... I havent purchased toothpaste in years... would be nice to have it placed back in my room so I can save 4 bucks a year.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Given my travel schedule... I havent purchased toothpaste in years... would be nice to have it placed back in my room so I can save 4 bucks a year.
Nor have I purchased soap.

Hmmmm......
Old Aug 14, 2013, 5:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
At Orange County now and no toothpaste no at Santa Clara as well
Old Aug 14, 2013, 8:51 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
It HAS been a long time since you purchased toothpaste. $4 is the cost of a single tube of regular sized toothpaste.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 11:08 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
It HAS been a long time since you purchased toothpaste. $4 is the cost of a single tube of regular sized toothpaste.
Maybe a tube lasts him all year?
Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:25 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
1 for 5 thus far in the last week.

GH SF (no)
HP Fremont (yes)
HR SFO (no)
HR SF (no)
HR Santa Clara (no)

[cheapest one by far [99/night] gave out toothpaste - go figure]
Old Aug 15, 2013, 1:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Dear FlyerTalkers,

We are currently in the process of negotiating with various toothpaste suppliers; however, toothpaste remains available to all guests on request with no charge. Please just ask our front desk team at check in or at any time during your stay.

We appreciate your loyalty to Hyatt, and if we can be of further service here on FlyerTalk, please let us know.

Safe travels,

Dana M.
Please switch to Colgate.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 2:36 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
That's a pretty expensive tube of toothpaste. I thought a tube costs $2.29.

Just rummaging thru the toiletries and I've got 5 tubes of Aqua Fresh. Just let me know if anyone needs to borrow a swig.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.