Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VIP Code

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2021, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
Bumping this thread, as experiences are pre-WoH.

any recent experiences? Still the same?
I seen my rating (V3) twice since WOH. Once on a pre arrival sheet the GM had in his hand during a check at PH in 2020 and one on a housekeeping sheet in 2017 or 18. I’ve been a globalist or whatever for seven or eight years. I assume that’s the standard globalist rating since I’m by no means a high value client. I spend what I consider a decent amount yearly with Hyatt, but I’m still 700k points or so away from lifetime globalist!
Old May 12, 2021, 7:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
I spend upwards of $300k on the WOH credit card, which gives me Globalist and a ton of night credits, but less than $10k on actual room rates etc.

I'm not a high value client (maybe high value to Chase) even though I rack up 100+ nights a year between credit card spend and actual nights spent at hotels.
synergistic and iluvdoco like this.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 11:38 am

Programs: OWE, *Gold, STE+, Globalist, Titanium, Spire, Diamond
Does anyone if V codes have recently mapped into new codes? Like V3->GB. V2->CC
Old Nov 1, 2021, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by ALGU
Does anyone if V codes have recently mapped into new codes? Like V3->GB. V2->CC
Not recently, but yes.
Old May 26, 2022, 4:08 am

That’s interesting that there’s an internal rating- I remember a couple of years ago when I checked in to the Hyatt House at Vanderbilt, the person checking me in mentioned “oh you’re the big shot top status member aren’t you!”, and then upgraded me to a great suite. But I was extremely confused as I must’ve only had Discoverist via credit card at the time, and it was a points stay. I do tend to get better upgrades with Hyatt with my lowly Discoverist but I thought was just due to timing (much better upgrades than Marriott where I’m Platinum). I’ve gotten upgraded to the 2BR suite at the Park City Hyatt Centric a couple of years ago during a weekday stay, and to a suite at the Waikiki Hyatt Centric (but it was during COVID). I wonder if my internal rating is somehow V1 or V2
Old Jan 17, 2024, 1:35 am

On the breakfast sheet one morning, I recently saw the VIP list for each room and saw codes I've never seen/thought existed. I saw V16 for one guest. Any idea what that would be?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.