Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2022, 3:50 pm

Is there a list of participating hotels available somewhere for the 25% Private sale?
Old Mar 26, 2022, 12:46 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
I know this thread is to update on current and expired promos just wondering about the AA promo that ran in Q4. What’s the best route if you registered and stayed but never got miles or Hyatt points? (Some got Hyatt points I’ve seen DP’s even though I thought it was only to get AA bonus miles)
Old Mar 26, 2022, 4:49 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Matt4200
I know this thread is to update on current and expired promos just wondering about the AA promo that ran in Q4. What’s the best route if you registered and stayed but never got miles or Hyatt points? (Some got Hyatt points I’ve seen DP’s even though I thought it was only to get AA bonus miles)
Which one are you referring to? There were at least two in Q4. And what do you mean by “never got miles or Hyatt points”?
Old Mar 26, 2022, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by cubs87
I'm not sure how to prove this, but I certainly did get 1,000 points added to my WOH balance with "AA Cities 1K Miles Offer"
Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler

This promo
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:08 am

Programs: Nectar Card
Do points stays count for the current Bonus Journeys promo? The FAQ says, "7. What is an eligible night? For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay." They've called out "free night award," as being eligible, but I imagine their T&Cs might make a distinction between award nights backed by a certificate vs. points? If the T&C does (usually make a distinction), then I guess the answer is, "no, points stays do not count" because it hasn't been explicitly stated?

Though actually, I see the above quote stipulates that an eligible rate or FNA merely needs to be one night of the stay. If wholly-points stays do not count, would a points stay endcapped by a single paid night (on an eligible rate) or a single FNA night, make all nights (including the points-backed ones) eligible?
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:15 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by futuramadramallama
Do points stays count for the current Bonus Journeys promo?
Yes.
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:51 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Do points stays count for the current Bonus Journeys promo? The FAQ says, "7. What is an eligible night? For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay." They've called out "free night award," as being eligible, but I imagine their T&Cs might make a distinction between award nights backed by a certificate vs. points? If the T&C does (usually make a distinction), then I guess the answer is, "no, points stays do not count" because it hasn't been explicitly stated?

Though actually, I see the above quote stipulates that an eligible rate or FNA merely needs to be one night of the stay. If wholly-points stays do not count, would a points stay endcapped by a single paid night (on an eligible rate) or a single FNA night, make all nights (including the points-backed ones) eligible?
The T&Cs don't make a distinction. The term "Free Night Award" is defined here:

https://help.hyatt.com/en/hyatt-term...viewfooter#IIB

"Free Night Awards and Room Upgrade Awards may be: (i) available to Members who redeem a specified number of points or (ii) earned by qualifying Members as a benefit in the Program or as a part of a related promotional offer from Hyatt."
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
With ~2 weeks left of the current Bonus Journeys promo it’ll be interesting to see whether we get a back to back promotion for Q2.

Given the integration of ALG into WOH just started this week I suspect there may be an effort to promote those properties - TBC whether that’s done via a Q2 promo.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 11:05 am

Do points stays count for the current Bonus Journeys promo?
Yes
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by coleslaw
With ~2 weeks left of the current Bonus Journeys promo it’ll be interesting to see whether we get a back to back promotion for Q2.

Given the integration of ALG into WOH just started this week I suspect there may be an effort to promote those properties - TBC whether that’s done via a Q2 promo.
Hyatt is already running something for ALG - 10 points per $1 spent on the WOH card which is 2x the normal earnings.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:23 pm

Hyatt is already running something for ALG - 10 points per $1 spent on the WOH card which is 2x the normal earnings.
That’s a WOH card promo.

You don’t earn any WOH points of EQN from the stay. You only earn on the WOH card charge.

So it’s not really much of a promotion given that a base member would earn 9 points per $1 spend at a Hyatt on a WOH card.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:34 pm

That’s a WOH card promo.

You don’t earn any WOH points of EQN from the stay. You only earn on the WOH card charge.

So it’s not really much of a promotion given that a base member would earn 9 points per $1 spend at a Hyatt on a WOH card.
I believe you’re earning 14 points per $1 total 4 from Category spend and 10 bonus points per $1.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 1:46 pm

I believe you’re earning 14 points per $1 total 4 from Category spend and 10 bonus points per $1.
No, it’s 10 points total.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 2:00 pm

No, it’s 10 points total.
So it’s basically in line with Hyatt’s crappy promos getting crappier from the Q4 “targeted promo” which many people didn’t get any version of, the Q1 2k points promo and so on.

But it’s still a promo…according to Hyatt.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:25 pm

So it’s basically in line with Hyatt’s crappy promos getting crappier from the Q4 “targeted promo” which many people didn’t get any version of, the Q1 2k points promo and so on.

But it’s still a promo…according to Hyatt.
It is a promotion, yes. But it wasn't intended as a broadly publicized promotion. It was sent to WOH card holders.

If anything it was a fairly creative way to encourage WOH members to stay at ALG resorts before the resorts are fully integrated into WOH.

For those who are considering an ALG stay at one of the ~6 or so integrated properties it gives a pretty nice earnings rate since they'll also be earning regular 5x base points, elite bonus and EQNs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.