Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2022, 12:09 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Just received this offer. Not sure if targeted or for all cardholders.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 4:06 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Really good sale if your property is participating in it. Seeing savings of minimum $50/night off lowest rate to $150/night for selective higher end properties.

On the other hand, useless for mexico and some other countries.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 11:17 pm

Programs: UA1k 3MM, AA Plt, peasant on everybody else, elite something or other at a bunch of hotels.
Originally Posted by danger
The Park Hyatt Auckland also seems to have a cancellation policy at odds with the private sale T&Cs:

Cancellation Policy
One Night Non-Refundable Deposit/Non-Refundable Balance Due 3 Days Prior
As does the Hyatt at Incheon Airport.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 9:55 am

For the Thompson offer - any data points on whether you would get anything back from using a free night certificate? (I would assume the answer is no but I'm more familiar with how Marriott works.)
Old Mar 18, 2022, 11:49 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PrancingPonyGoldMember
For the Thompson offer - any data points on whether you would get anything back from using a free night certificate? (I wouldassume the answer is no but I'm more familiar with how Marriott works.)
The promo hasn’t started yet so you won’t get any data points. But, no.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 6:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...promotion.html

Link to register for Thompson promo

Get 20% in Bonus Points back on qualifying redemptions when you book and stay at Thompson Hotels between April 1, 2022, and June 5, 2022.* Terms apply. Maximum 30,000 Bonus Points per transaction may be received under this offer.

Register by April 30, 2022.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by PrancingPonyGoldMember
For the Thompson offer - any data points on whether you would get anything back from using a free night certificate? (I would assume the answer is no but I'm more familiar with how Marriott works.)
you get 20% of your certificate back /s
Old Mar 19, 2022, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BaconSF
you get 20% of your certificate back /s
Which can be used to book free stays of 5 hours.

Seriously, from T&C:
Only points redeemed for stays or transactions completed between April 1 and June 5, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) will be eligible for this promotion.
World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can receive 20% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points they redeem for Free Night Awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining, and spa services, at Thompson Hotels during the Promotion Period.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 9:44 am

How about a guest of honor booking? Would I get 20% of my points back if I book for a friend?
Old Mar 19, 2022, 9:47 am

And does this apply to Tommie hotels as well?
Old Mar 19, 2022, 10:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by avogadro
And does this apply to Tommie hotels as well?
Tommie hotels aren't under the Thompson brand. They're JdV.
Pocatello and avogadro like this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by coleslaw
Tommie hotels aren't under the Thompson brand. They're JdV.
Thanks for info.

BTW, you're truly fabulous. The amount of posts you make is incredible and the breadth of your knowledge is remarkable. I appreciate you.
DaveH and coleslaw like this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 12:35 pm

How about a guest of honor booking? Would I get 20% of my points back if I book for a friend?
I did some searching and found a datapoint that says that GOH bookings received the rebate in past promos:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32593370-post56.html
Old Mar 20, 2022, 7:29 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

BTW, you're truly fabulous. The amount of posts you make is incredible and the breadth of your knowledge is remarkable. I appreciate you.
I echo the sentiment. On FlyerTalk, I am often astounded at the expertise, the willingness to share that expertise, and the patience for repeated questions (and I'm sure I ask my share of those). Thank you, coleslaw, and others too numerous to mention.
DaveH, Pocatello and Illinwu like this.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 8:45 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

I was looking at Hyatt Centric in Philadelphia which I booked for 175 plus tax just before the private sale
Out of curiosity I checked to see what the private sale would be and it was 213.00
in another case Hyatt Regency Seattle the private sale was 10 dollars below the lowest rate booked just before the sale
So some fuzzy math in select hotels in anticipation of the private sale launching?
Anyone else notice a price rise with select hotels just before the private sale?

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Mar 20, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.