Search
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2010, 2:50 am

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Great deal from Mandalay Bay if you don't mind staying down that end of the strip

Travel Ticker

Your Travel Ticker special offer includes rates from $84/night with $50 in Bay Bucks* (Resort Credit) every day of your stay! Bay Bucks can be used for anything that can be charged to your room, like room service or drinks at the Beach, so book now and get more for less at Mandalay Bay.

Promotion Runs
May 8, 2010 - September 11, 2010

Offer Expires
September 11, 2011
https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...er&code=PHWTT1

Edit to add - from the middle of May they are adding a $15 a day 'resort fee' covers internet access, fitness centre and some other minor bits. It's actually good value for me for the internet and gym alone.

Last edited by Private Pyle; May 8, 2010 at 8:46 am Reason: resort fee
Old May 8, 2010, 5:07 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada

Act Now! Take advantage of MGM Grand’s 72-hour sale.

Rooms from $55
Offer includes these benefits daily:
• $25 pool credit
• One complimentary inner-tube rental at Grand Pool
• One complimentary admission to Grand Spa
• One complimentary admission to Studio 54 or Tabú

Book by May 9, 2010!

Call 800.929.1111 and mention code INB364
Old May 13, 2010, 12:10 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Sahara $1

I booked a room via this promotion. $1 still feels like I'm overpaying for the Sahara but that's life on funemployment! ;-)

Originally Posted by usa18dca
Old May 15, 2010, 8:27 am

Programs: Delta, Marriott
MGM Player's Club vs. the Signature

Doesn't hurt to ask, so I'm asking...

I booked a 4 night stay for 3 people @ MGM through the Player's
Club for a Grand Tower room w/2 queen beds. 1st night is $90; the last 3 nights are $50 each. I've called the Signature and "friended" them on Facebook to research their deals...has Signature ever had a $99/night deal?
Old May 16, 2010, 9:08 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Gold, Hertz PC, National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
Doesn't hurt to ask, so I'm asking...

I booked a 4 night stay for 3 people @ MGM through the Player's
Club for a Grand Tower room w/2 queen beds. 1st night is $90; the last 3 nights are $50 each. I've called the Signature and "friended" them on Facebook to research their deals...has Signature ever had a $99/night deal?
Yes, there has been promo's for $99 for the SIgnature.. I've seen it as low as $89 even direct through MGM. You may want to check LSI (Luxury Suites International).. They are a 3rd party outfit that has several units aviailable and I've always seen their rates discounted from MGM's.. Don't forget about the daily $25 resort fee regardeless of method booked.
Old May 18, 2010, 2:51 am

Programs: Delta, GM; HHonors, Gold
Originally Posted by elcid3
I booked a room via this promotion. $1 still feels like I'm overpaying for the Sahara but that's life on funemployment! ;-)
Old May 18, 2010, 9:48 am

Been checking the friends and family Caesars deal, recently my dates became available 8-3 to 8-6, the difference is $60 on a $1200 bill, so not very impressive

Hoping to find a deal for Bellagio but they are almost non existent, it seems...I want the Bellagio Suite with Lakeview, right now it is $399 per night for those 3 nights...
Old May 18, 2010, 3:49 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LTG, IHG Platinum
I'm sure I've posted this a few pages back, but if you can handle a Deluxe Lakeview Room then it's $149 pn + taxes for 8/3-6.
Old May 18, 2010, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by alanslegal
I'm sure I've posted this a few pages back, but if you can handle a Deluxe Lakeview Room then it's $149 pn + taxes for 8/3-6.
thanks, no...want a suite...but i may get a room for our kids and that would be a good one for them
Old May 22, 2010, 11:31 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Imperial Palace $35 room with $35 food credit

$35 food credit per room (stay) and not per night:

http://www.vegashotelspecial.com/ind...verage-credit/
Old May 22, 2010, 2:55 pm

Programs: Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, AA Lifetime Gold
Perhaps try Aria

Originally Posted by randys1
thanks, no...want a suite...but i may get a room for our kids and that would be a good one for them
Hi randys1, I was looking for a room at the Bellagio for August, too. Unfortunately, there are rarely deals offered on suites for the Bellagio. If you tried the third-night-free deal that elcid3 posted on May 5th and that didn't work, then I'd suggest trying out the Aria. It's the new five star hotel that is connected via tram to the Bellagio. I have not stayed there but it looks incredibly nice and they do have a deal on suites. Use code ARSOGB. I was able to reserve a one-bedroom Aria suite (1050 sq ft) in the sky suite tower for $259/night and I also reserved two deluxe rooms at $109/night. Each of those reservations comes with a $75/stay resort credit. They also have a $159/night corner suite (920 sq ft) but I did not book that. Those rates compared favorably to the Bellagio quotes I was getting for the same time.

You might also try the Wynn if you don't want to test the Aria. I have seen some promos for the WYnn. In my opinion, the Wynn/Encore is on par with the Bellagio (and so is the Venetian/Palazzo but I rarely see deals for that either).
Old May 24, 2010, 10:47 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Originally Posted by bluto
Hi randys1, I was looking for a room at the Bellagio for August, too. Unfortunately, there are rarely deals offered on suites for the Bellagio. If you tried the third-night-free deal that elcid3 posted on May 5th and that didn't work, then I'd suggest trying out the Aria. It's the new five star hotel that is connected via tram to the Bellagio. I have not stayed there but it looks incredibly nice and they do have a deal on suites. Use code ARSOGB. I was able to reserve a one-bedroom Aria suite (1050 sq ft) in the sky suite tower for $259/night and I also reserved two deluxe rooms at $109/night. Each of those reservations comes with a $75/stay resort credit. They also have a $159/night corner suite (920 sq ft) but I did not book that. Those rates compared favorably to the Bellagio quotes I was getting for the same time.

You might also try the Wynn if you don't want to test the Aria. I have seen some promos for the WYnn. In my opinion, the Wynn/Encore is on par with the Bellagio (and so is the Venetian/Palazzo but I rarely see deals for that either).

When I was in vegas I gambled and ate at the Aria and it was really nice (although I have no idea how the rooms are). I'm staying at Encore in July so I'll be able to give feedback on those rooms then (although I'm sure it's no Sahara )
Old May 25, 2010, 8:54 pm

hooters for $20

Promotion for hooters room under $20 with 2 free drinks, 20 free wings, pair of show tickets at choice of 5 shows, $100 in promo slot play (worthless)
have to search for the hooters promo here: http://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas/s...ffers?src=3217
it said good till sept.
Old May 25, 2010, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
TheHotel at the Mandalay Bay has a nice looking offer right now !

(The same is available from 99$ for the MandalayBay itself).

It is 119$ plus tax & resort fee for a "V Suite" and the following goodies:

- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- $100 Cabana Credit
- 25% Off Spa Treatments
- Complimentary Access to House of Blues Foundation Room (Sunday -Thursday)
- 50% off mid-week entry into Moorea Beach (Monday-Thursday)
- 30% off Disney’s The Lion King Tickets when you stay on or before June 22
- 2-for-1 Original Margaritas at Hussong’s Mexican Cantina
- 2-for-1 Breakfast at House of Blues (Monday - Friday)

Now, if you plan on renting a Cabana then fine. I have to admit that I had to call in to ask what a Cabana Credit is

Last edited by skywalkerLAX; May 25, 2010 at 11:05 pm
Old May 27, 2010, 4:09 pm

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
$100 Spa Credit

Rates from $89.99/night

Enjoy Spa Mandalay with a $100 spa credit for only $85*.

Book Now or call Mandalay Bay Room Reservations at 877.632.7800 and ask for group code PSPAP - PG.

Promotion Runs:
5/30/2010 12:00:00 AM - 12/30/2010 12:00:00 AM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.