Reload this Page >

[Rate Gone] london for 1 GBP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Rate Gone] london for 1 GBP

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:53 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle
No confirmations either...
Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:53 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by LapLap
Has anybody else got an email with confirmation?

My inbox is empty
No! I'm not convinced - especially as availability for some nights has been around for ages (thought there was a limit of 5 rooms per night at special rate?)

Take screenshots!
Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:56 am

Originally Posted by LapLap
Has anybody else got an email with confirmation?

My inbox is empty
No email confirmation for me either. I copied the confirmation numbers just in case though.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:57 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Just booked one night, 25-26 September.

Then, the deal got the better of me, and I booked another night, 24-25 September.

Even if I have to check out and check back in, at that price, it's well worth it. I'll call them and make sure that it's okay. If not, 29 GBP for the first night is not that bad.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:01 am

I just called (see no reason as it's not a mistake rate) and they took my details and said someone would get back to me. They said that they had been very busy (mind you they answered the phone straight away)

We'll see!
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:02 am

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by mikew99
Just booked one night, 25-26 September.

Then, the deal got the better of me, and I booked another night, 24-25 September.

Even if I have to check out and check back in, at that price, it's well worth it. I'll call them and make sure that it's okay. If not, 29 GBP for the first night is not that bad.
I think that what you did is the only thing that isnīt aloud. I am prety sure they will send confirmation once the check no one has booked 2 or more nights in separate reservations. Although if you booked it with diferent names, that changes all. I decided to book many nights but in separte days as I will be flying from MAD to LON for 50 USD all in thanks to the great AA.com website and to BA and IB fares, as stated in the Mileage run part of FT.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by rtwflyer
I just called (see no reason as it's not a mistake rate) and they took my details and said someone would get back to me. They said that they had been very busy (mind you they answered the phone straight away)

We'll see!
Did you ask if one could book several rooms in diferent and uncontiniuos days?
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:09 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by carlitos
I didn't read anywhere you couldn't.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:11 am

No - he just took my name and number & date.

re. more than one night in a row - that could be per booking. Possibly argue that checking out and back in could be ok?
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:18 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Seems like we can have a FT meet-up there. Ive got a 1-quider on their first day... and a 29-er f-up on 6th Oct. If anything goes wrong we can all raid them o.O
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by wobbly wings
I didn't read anywhere you couldn't.
Sorry, I undrestood from the paragraph "Our L1 roomīs rate are only available for stays of 1 night, to book additional nights please select Standard Rate from above to book further nights", that the only restriction was not staying consecutive nights, but I might have misinterpretated this paragraph. But if one doesnīt book two nights in a row, I guess it might be OK. If not, we will riot. I will be staying there on the 2nd of september. So please, keep the room clean and new, as I want to be able to say I was one of the first guests of "The Hoxton", jejeje
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:29 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I think that what you did is the only thing that isnīt aloud. I am prety sure they will send confirmation once the check no one has booked 2 or more nights in separate reservations. Although if you booked it with diferent names, that changes all. I decided to book many nights but in separte days as I will be flying from MAD to LON for 50 USD all in thanks to the great AA.com website and to BA and IB fares, as stated in the Mileage run part of FT.
Drat, I didn't see that in the rate rules! I hope they will honor at least 1 night at that rate. I don't mind paying 29 GBP for Sunday if I can get 1 GBP for Monday night (regular sale rate was 59 GBP)!
Old Aug 15, 2006, 1:49 am

Got confirmation email! ^^^
Old Aug 15, 2006, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by wobbly wings
Got confirmation email! ^^^
And me - booked 3 nights in a row (seperate bookings) and got the confirmation e-mails for all of them!
Old Aug 15, 2006, 2:05 am

Programs: BA Silver
Just made booking for October with no problems. Yet to receive email.

Wish I could get this for November as I'll only need a London hotel once during september/october.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.