Reload this Page >

IC Madrid One Bed Suite incl. Club 141 euro prepaid

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2014, 4:10 am

Guys, I'm feeling some hostility here... I do know I got a great deal. But if you settle things with the hotel and they confirm you get the one bedroom suite, I do not see the problem. The room I got is this one and as an Ambassador you're entitled to the upgrade... Please do correct me if I'm wrong.I actually pay to get an upgrade, so I do expect to get one. So far I did not break the rules or anything. There was a mistake and I got lucky, but again no fault from my side. My point is that they try to avoid to give an upgrade and formulate it in a way some might not see that it's a strategy of the hotel. I work in CS myself and look at how people manage these things. I wasn't the only one where they gave the customer "a hard time". So this makes me believe this is not by accident but rather intentionally. And if they do such things I really don't feel sorry to stand my ground...

Off-topic but I see these attacks more and more on this forum. Even while I'm new here, I try to help people with the things I post. All these attacks (be it a moral point of view, frustration, jealousy...) really don't help build a constructive community. It still seems strange that you have so many moral people here, while we all use this forum to score good deals. If you think I take it a step too far, be my guest, but please send a PM or keep it to yourself. Just my 2 cents.
Old Apr 28, 2014, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold/MS Elite/LH FTL/HH Gold/Accor PLAT/IHG Plat Ambassador/CC Gold

Recieved Finally Premier Suite with Club as AMB.
Breakfast is free in the restaurant aswell when Club is granted.
Nice room but would never pay the price they are normally asking for it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.