IC Madrid One Bed Suite incl. Club 141 euro prepaid

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2014, 6:05 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
The picture on the website certainly doesn't display a 1bdrm suite.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:06 am

Deal works out I made a reservation earlier this week and filled in a contact form on the IHG website. Was forwarded to the hotel and they just confirmed by mail that they will give me the 1 bedroom suite.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 7:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, TK Elite, LY Top-Platinum, HGP Diamond, HH Diamond, IHGR Platinum Amb
Originally Posted by claenen
Deal works out I made a reservation earlier this week and filled in a contact form on the IHG website. Was forwarded to the hotel and they just confirmed by mail that they will give me the 1 bedroom suite.
That's good news. ^

Thanks for the update.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 12:14 am
Suspended

Programs: calicafe
Evidently some sort of interpretation oversight, as well as for me rarely well worth your time and effort just for this charge.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 5:28 am
Suspended

Programs: RIP
Originally Posted by FlyingOutTLV
That's good news. ^

Thanks for the update.
I booked a weekend as Im going anyway. No word, and havent contacted them. No one else had?
Old Apr 1, 2014, 8:17 am

The deal also worked for me. I emailed them both directly and through IHG and they responded apologizing for the mistake but nevertheless they are going to give me the suite. And now my reservation on IHG.com shows 1 bed business suite at the price I booked.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 11:02 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by michael_v
The deal also worked for me. I emailed them both directly and through IHG and they responded apologizing for the mistake but nevertheless they are going to give me the suite. And now my reservation on IHG.com shows 1 bed business suite at the price I booked.
I booked a weekend but acct says deluxe. Guess you actually have to mail them to correct it.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by michael_v
Which E-mail do u use? I used the normal ihg reservation contact 2 times and no response.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 3:53 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Club Carlson & Hilton HHonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Ente
Which E-mail do u use? I used the normal ihg reservation contact 2 times and no response.
You will have to contact the hotel itself: [email protected]
Old Apr 26, 2014, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold/MS Elite/LH FTL/HH Gold/Accor PLAT/IHG Plat Ambassador/CC Gold

Take the copy of reservation with you.Even as I recieved confirmation of 1Bedroom suite they tried to give me deluxe at check inn.
Finally 1 bedroom suite was upgraded to senior suite but club not given(
Old Apr 26, 2014, 4:15 pm

At check-in they told me I was upgrade to a one bedroom suite with club access. I responded that that was actually the room I reserved and that being an ambassador they should upgrade me accordingly. At first they said a better suite wasn't available, but after 5 sec of looking he already magically found a better suite... So the moral is that you should stand your ground and ask for what you're entitled to. The one bedroom suite was inclusive club lounge, so they should give it. I got it...
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:29 pm

Still working?

Cant find any such Rate..
Old Apr 27, 2014, 3:49 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Still working?

Cant find any such Rate..
Expired.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 5:28 pm

At check-in they told me I was upgrade to a one bedroom suite with club access. I responded that that was actually the room I reserved and that being an ambassador they should upgrade me accordingly. At first they said a better suite wasn't available, but after 5 sec of looking he already magically found a better suite... So the moral is that you should stand your ground and ask for what you're entitled to. The one bedroom suite was inclusive club lounge, so they should give it. I got it...
Wow...I book a 1br suite with club access for 141 euro, which I know is a mistake, because the English confirmation shows it as a different room, and I know damn well its a mistake, but I am "entitled" still to an upgrade. Sometimes just take what you receive. I don't get people...you know you scored a super deal and they honored it...why bleed them for even more? No wonder hotels try to not honor deals like that at all.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 10:31 pm

I hope you make a huge financial mistake one day and get ur ... kicked for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.