Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bizydeal: 50% off 12-pack gift cards for hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2011, 1:24 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
Originally Posted by nvoi
this deal is for thehotelcard.com, an affiliate of hotels.com, not for hotelclub.com, an affiliate of orbitz.com.

i have outlined a way how to book the hotels that are priced under 75 usd here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...l#post16140749
I could not get this to work - any thoughts? Cancel/review reservation, then click "book a trip" - brought me to the home page, same hotels - none under 75 - when I search.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by redreeper
I could not get this to work - any thoughts? Cancel/review reservation, then click "book a trip" - brought me to the home page, same hotels - none under 75 - when I search.
yes, it is not working anymore, they have changed the link in the header on the cancel/review page... bummer... still a few codes here that i wanted to use that way...
Old Apr 6, 2011, 7:30 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
Originally Posted by nvoi
yes, it is not working anymore, they have changed the link in the header on the cancel/review page... bummer... still a few codes here that i wanted to use that way...
Ah. That explains it. Nice find on the loophole while it lasted though ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.