Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Fairmont Hotels & Resorts NFAF

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Skymiles Silver
How to get added to Facebook F&F rate

I cannot PM Ancien Maestro as he is suspended. I am not sure who Ahmed Khalifa, or whwere to find him let alone PM him. Is the manual method of getting the F&F rate dead?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 11:44 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Are Fairmont and Swissotel linked in any way? Can you get status staying at either, or do they have separate loyalty programs that don't mix?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by aster
Are Fairmont and Swissotel linked in any way? Can you get status staying at either, or do they have separate loyalty programs that don't mix?
Yes, you receive stay credit with FPC when staying at Swissotels and Raffles hotels if you already have FPC status, you also receive some benefits (free calls, welcome gift), but can´t use the upgrade/free night/dining certs. For more details feel free to read the FAQ thread in the Fairmont forum.

Last edited by Jasper2009; Feb 25, 2011 at 12:04 pm
Old Feb 25, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by priyavishy
I'm not able to PM Ahmed, can you please send me the NFAF details please! Thanks!
I never used it. I joined his group, then got off his group, but still got that message on FB. I've gotten quotes from someone on here that did it the first time, but never have booked a room yet.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 7:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Announcement: Fairmont Friends and Family Rates through my contacts have been crystallized. We completed four seperate groups with four different employees, and the quota has been met with no additional memberships available. Keep posted for new employee FB groups in the future.

Thanks for making Manual NFAF an overwhelming success FTers. I handled over 3,000 PM inquiries through FT, and we've been averaging from what the employees have told me about 2,500 room nights per month! Awesome..

I've taken some time to setup a Facebook Group for my Facebook friends to take advantage of knowledge regarding Fairmont President's Club that I have a difficult time sharing publicly. Some tips I've shared publicly, but only scratching a small part of the surface. Secrets that will give self realization and satisfaction as a loyal Fairmont President's Club Member.

Some topics include:
-How would a brand new FPC member earn 25 nights in a suite by staying just 5 nights, and three 3 free nights.. That's 60% off, plus suite upgrade certificates for 5 stays or 25 nights! Multiply this by 2, and earn 50 nights in a suite, and stay 6 free nights!
-Current FPC members just staying 10 nights a year, can perpetually stay in a suite guaranteed, and earn two free nights a year consistently.. Perpetually earning Elite Status year in and year out.
-Hawaii properties and what secrets to know when booking your next vacation.
-Just did this one.. Presidential Suites at a discount.. across multiple properties.
-Networking for Friends and Family Rates, and the future of Friends and Family Rates.
-Where do you get lifetime Fairmont President's Club Platinum Memberships?
-Networking with Fairmont Management.

For those who would like to take advantage of consistent up to date information regarding Fairmont Presidents' Club.. Please feel free to PM me for a Facebook Friends Link.^

Keep posted for future Friends and Family offerings.. there are a couple of concepts in the works, and we're looking to have a new offering soon!
Old Apr 25, 2011, 10:18 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

As this promotion has come to an end, I'm going to close this thread.

MileageAddict

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.