Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2022, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by brodielayne
You missed the point I was making. Give it another thought.
Rude.
Cynapse likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
Rude.
Hey Dave, I wasn't trying to be rude at all. You can transfer points between other Hilton members, which are free to sign up. So let's say hypothetically you had two kids living at your house. You could sign both of them up and they can purchase points. Then they can transfer the points to you and the cap is no longer a concern.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 10:19 pm

Departure Day Flight Times

Just wondering if the resort usually allows late check outs? We are trying to book our flight back to Tahiti for our 9:30pm flight home and I am wondering if we should take an earlier or late flight.
brodielayne likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by hulk0020
Just wondering if the resort usually allows late check outs? We are trying to book our flight back to Tahiti for our 9:30pm flight home and I am wondering if we should take an earlier or late flight.
It all depends on status and occupancy.
Majuki, GK8 and Beachchaser like this.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 12:25 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
It all depends on status and occupancy.
Yep. We had a late afternoon BOB-PPT flight and were given a 4 pm late checkout. However, this adjusted a bit because there was a delayed inbound VT flight, so they asked if we could head over to the airport around 3:30 pm.
hulk0020 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 8:00 pm

Do diamonds generally get upgraded here when its a points booking for a garden view suite?

Also, whats the bottled water situation like? Is it unlimited complementary water or just the standard 2 bottles?
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by slidey
Do diamonds generally get upgraded here when its a points booking for a garden view suite?

Also, whats the bottled water situation like? Is it unlimited complementary water or just the standard 2 bottles?
Upgrades depend on availability and the hotel's necessity or desire to move guests around. We received extra bottles of water upon request without any hassle. I used the tap water to brush my teeth, and it is an option at the restaurants at the hotel. It seemed potable.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 3:42 pm

Looking at a few dates in March 2023, Hilton has increased point redemption from 95k to 120k points per night. Yikes!

brodielayne likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by toraberu
Looking at a few dates in March 2023, Hilton has increased point redemption from 95k to 120k points per night. Yikes!

Changes rolled out last week with numerous aspirational properties going up.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 10:53 pm

Changes rolled out last week with numerous aspirational properties going up.
Conrad BB is very nice. It in no way compares with WA Maldives. Hoping we don’t see the pervious 120K properties go higher

TD

Last edited by Traveler Dave; Mar 22, 2022 at 11:02 pm
Old Mar 26, 2022, 10:38 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Hi All, what's the Covid test situation like at Conrad Bora Bora? Can they arrange for your return to the US antigen test? I left our proctored Binax tests at home and we'll be arriving at CBB tomorrow (at the Hilton Tahiti now). I believe there is also testing at the airport, but I'd rather not wait until the last minute if I don't have to. Any guidance you can offer would be appreciated!
Old Mar 26, 2022, 12:01 pm

In my experience asking them last month, they directed me to the airport testing information.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by coolbeans202
Hi All, what's the Covid test situation like at Conrad Bora Bora?
There's a testing center in the arrivals hall at PPT that does PCR, rapid PCR, and antigen for travel testing. There's also a pharmacy with similar service just outside of the airport. The airport location has extended hours and is the most convenient, but the prices are a bit higher than what you'll find in town.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Thanks all, sounds like airport testing it'll be. I hate waiting until the very last minute, but don't seem to have much choice in the matter.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by coolbeans202
Thanks all, sounds like airport testing it'll be. I hate waiting until the very last minute, but don't seem to have much choice in the matter.
You can stop by the clinic if you haven't already made the transfer flight to BOB. I believe they take appointments.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.