Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing {CHN}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2018, 1:58 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Originally Posted by travelingbob
We are planning a trip to this hotel soon. Does anyone have any recent experiences for the hotel and their services within the last few months?
Stayed in January. Received a suite upgrade and was treated impeccably as a Diamond member. Executive lounge was never crowded (it was winter) and the staff were incredibly friendly. Breakfast was nice too but I imagine it could get busy during certain times of the year. Subway was a little far to walk being winter, but if the weather is warmer then it shouldn't bother you in the slightest.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 1:32 pm

Programs: Delta DM, MM
I have stayed there many times. My visit last month showed some decrease in service. Rooms made up late etc. The evenings food in the lounge was clearly made from leftovers from the lounge breakfast. Had I never stayed there before, I don't think I would have noticed anything. I would still return, but with lower expectations.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Owner of 2,000 TWA shares
Originally Posted by travelingbob
We are planning a trip to this hotel soon. Does anyone have any recent experiences for the hotel and their services within the last few months?

Stayed with my family late April. Wonderful staff (checked me in early @10am), wonderful room, and the Exec Lounge was great. Only ate in lounge as there were plenty of other options within walking distance. Possibly my favorite Hilton.
saaveraward likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:27 pm

Programs: American Ex Plat, Avis Presidents, Hertz - Preidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Thanks for the updates!!!!! I will write a trip report upon our return.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:39 pm

Is ViVi still in the EL? She's best in class.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 3:41 am

Stayed in Late June. Wonderful staff and hotel. Needed two beds, so booked a twin lifestyle suite because normal rooms were sold out. Front desk apologized for not having an upgrade available (no larger twin rooms), so was given executive lounge access instead (Hilton Gold). Never had that before.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 5:41 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Would someone mind PM'ing me the email address of a management-level person at the hotel? I've got a somewhat personal/sensitive issue that I'd like to flag for the hotel and I'd rather not send it to the generic email on the website. I'm a Diamond FWIW. Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 1:08 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Just finished a four-night stay and had a positive experience. Booked a standard room (advance-purchase rate) and was upgraded in advance to a Lifestyle suite. Room itself was perfectly adequate and comfortable. Breakfast in the lounge and restaurant were both fine. Food was not memorably great, but it did the job. Evening cocktails also included a cooked-to-order hot dish (crepes one night, pasta another) as well as the usual nibbles. Pastries were not good at all. Wide variety of alcohol (nothing top-shelf), e.g. Smirnoff vodka, Godon's gin, Chinese wine. If you're looking for a local restaurant, check out Beijing Pie at 14 Xila Hutong. Relatively inexpensive, unfussy restaurant with English on the menu.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 4:07 pm

Has anyone stayed with a family in a King Deluxe (base level) room?

I would like to book this hotel for my family (2 adults and a child). But when I put our party into the Hilton website it forces us into the King Deluxe Plus room type at a significant upcharge. However, booking.com allows me to book the same party into the base room. The base King Deluxe room is described as being over 500 sq ft, so I don't see any problems fitting child (and air mattress) in it, unless this is for some reason forbidden by the hotel. In addition, I think there is a fair chance of an upgrade as I am Diamond.

I will be contacting the property as I would rather book direct (and even moreso would rather use points), but I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this issue.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by EightBall
Has anyone stayed with a family in a King Deluxe (base level) room?

I would like to book this hotel for my family (2 adults and a child). But when I put our party into the Hilton website it forces us into the King Deluxe Plus room type at a significant upcharge. However, booking.com allows me to book the same party into the base room. The base King Deluxe room is described as being over 500 sq ft, so I don't see any problems fitting child (and air mattress) in it, unless this is for some reason forbidden by the hotel. In addition, I think there is a fair chance of an upgrade as I am Diamond.

I will be contacting the property as I would rather book direct (and even moreso would rather use points), but I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this issue.
Several years ago I stayed with my wife and 2 kids in a base level king room. There was plenty of space for the family and, like you, we used an air mattress for the older child (the younger one slept in the king bed with us). I booked the room for 2 and contacted the hotel directly to tell them about the kids. They also gave us lounge access although I was only Gold. - that was my first family trip with use of a lounge, and we were so spoiled that it has become a necessity...
Old Nov 19, 2019, 8:36 am

Programs: KF Gold, *G, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Titanium
Any recent stays at this property, currently deciding between this and the renaissance.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 10:48 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Originally Posted by elephentravels
Any recent stays at this property, currently deciding between this and the renaissance.
I stayed there last week. 3 nights.

I was upgraded to executive suite as brand new Diamond with Executive Lounge access. Nice hotel. Well located. The room was great with lots of room, large shower. Light switches are kind of weird. Front desk always very helpful/ Lobby as lounge for tea, coffee and alcohol. Very comfortable.

That was my third stay in one year. Always enjoy going back.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 12:53 pm

Programs: KF Gold, *G, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Titanium
Originally Posted by fromYXU
I stayed there last week. 3 nights.

I was upgraded to executive suite as brand new Diamond with Executive Lounge access. Nice hotel. Well located. The room was great with lots of room, large shower. Light switches are kind of weird. Front desk always very helpful/ Lobby as lounge for tea, coffee and alcohol. Very comfortable.

That was my third stay in one year. Always enjoy going back.
Thanks for the review!

Would the rooms on the same side as the lounge have the best views? Have been pre-assigned xx06 and wondering if the view from this room is nice?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.