Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: milesforhire
Stuffed Toys Reported from Individual Conrad Hotels

=AFRICA

Cairo, Egypt - none (even upon request)

=ASIA AND PACIFIC

Bali, Indonesia - Monkey and turtle
Bangkok, Thailand - Elephant
Beijing, China - Panda Bear
Bengaluru, India - Elephant
Bora Bora -
Dalian, China - Bear
Guangzhou, China - Bear (upon request)
Hong Kong - Bear and duck
Koh Samui, Thailand - Turtle
Macao - Bear and duck
Maldives - Various sea animals
Manila, Philippines - Carabao
Osaka, Japan - Bear and duck
Pune, India - Tiger
Sanya, China - Dolphin
Seoul, South Korea - Bear only available for purchase.
Singapore - Bear and Duck in room.
Tokyo, Japan - Rubber Duck and Bear - set of 2 bears available for purchase at lobby gift shop.
Xiamen, China - Bear
Wellington, New Zealand -Plastic Duck (Double Tree)

=EUROPE

Algarve, Portugal - Hoodie-wearing bear
Dublin, Ireland - "Lemmy" the (small) lamb. Upon request.
Istanbul, Turkey - Large Bear (upon request)
London, UK - English Bulldog, "Monty" (upon request, no charge for Diamond as of Aug 2018 nor Gold as of May 2019)

=MIDDLE EAST

Abu Dhabi- Bear
Dubai, UAE - Camel (80AED charge)
Makkah, Saudi Arabia -

=AMERICAS

Cartagena, Colombia - Crab
Chicago - Bear
Fort Lauderdale - Grey Dolphin w/ lifesaver around neck
Indianapolis - ?
Las Vegas Resorts World - Red RW Rubber Duck, Red RW Bear
Nashville - Brown bear with t-shirt (upon request)
New York - Bull (upon request)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico - White bear with blue hoodie (upon request)
DC - Bear
Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Jaguar

Print Wikipost

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2018, 2:26 pm

Well... I've never stayed at a Conrad before. I'm now sold and my booking has been swapped! ahaha - can't wait to join!
Old Jul 25, 2018, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
FWIW the new Conrad in Cartagena, Colombia is supposed to have blue crabs.

But they've been "on order" for ages. They have promised to mail one to me, but I don't really expect that to really happen...
Old Jul 28, 2018, 8:01 am

Programs: HH Diamond; BA Gold
Progress update. I won’t list them as there’s only four and you can see the names. Next stop is Guangzhou which I think is a bear?

How to get to my next one is the question! My wife thinks I have a problem. Which I’m not necessarily denying. But given some of the collections on this thread I feel vindicated...!

bamboola and TravelLawyer like this.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by gcampbell
Last week was in New York and asked for the bull (success!). Another big hit.
Do you have to ask for it in NY?
Old Jul 28, 2018, 3:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by exerda
We were a little disappointed that the Conrad Dublin didn't have any stuffed toy takeaway.
I just got back from Dublin, and it turns out they do have an animal-- "Lemmy the Lamb," but he isn't easy to get. I asked about the existence of a signature animal at booking (so I could tell my kids) and was told they had said sheep. I then emailed a request to the concierge just before our stay, but no Lemmy was waiting on arrival. I then asked no less than 5 different staffers, from housekeeping to the front desk manager, over the course of a day, and eventually at 11:30pm, long after the kids were asleep, two Lemmy's were delivered to my door. I feel like it shouldn't have been this hard! Here he is:
bamboola, SPBanker, Aeolus and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by evergrn
Do you have to ask for it in NY?
Yes I did - but they brought it straight up!
Old Jul 28, 2018, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by whimsey21
I just got back from Dublin, and it turns out they do have an animal-- "Lemmy the Lamb," but he isn't easy to get. I asked about the existence of a signature animal at booking (so I could tell my kids) and was told they had said sheep. I then emailed a request to the concierge just before our stay, but no Lemmy was waiting on arrival. I then asked no less than 5 different staffers, from housekeeping to the front desk manager, over the course of a day, and eventually at 11:30pm, long after the kids were asleep, two Lemmy's were delivered to my door. I feel like it shouldn't have been this hard! Here he is:
Now this is big news - congrats! First confirmation for some time on this thread!
SPBanker likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by gcampbell
Progress update. I won’t list them as there’s only four and you can see the names. Next stop is Guangzhou which I think is a bear?

How to get to my next one is the question! My wife thinks I have a problem. Which I’m not necessarily denying. But given some of the collections on this thread I feel vindicated...!

The one from Singapore looks similar to the one from Tokyo. Wonder if they're identical.

The HKG bear is simple but also the cutest. My kids have a whole bag full of them at home.

Few years ago, there was a really well-made panda (with IC HKG logo on its belly) sitting on our bed at IC HKG. Still have it. I've had a couple more stays there since, but that was the last and the only time I've seen that panda. Inquired the hotel staff about it, but they actually knew nothing of it. They were nice enough to bring up an alternative plush animal, but that one (which I don't remember well) was some generic thing without the hotel logo.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 6:30 pm

I think I need to diversify my Conrad visits! We should do a Conrad toy swap meet someday!
bamboola, craigthemif and Beano like this.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 12:33 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Aeolus

I think I need to diversify my Conrad visits! We should do a Conrad toy swap meet someday!
which country is this ?
Old Jul 29, 2018, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by Beano
which country is this ?
Conrad Bali
I actually had more, 3 “adopted” by flyer friends and my 4 legged kid claimed 1 as well.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 4:39 am

Conrad Bali
I actually had more, 3 “adopted” by flyer friends and my 4 legged kid claimed 1 as well.
no turtles ?
Old Jul 29, 2018, 3:20 pm

Didn’t get any turtles. Saw the turtles in their gift shop last year but they seem to have disappeared entirely this year. Not sure if the stock has / will be replenished.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 3:32 am

Conrad Bali

Didn’t get any turtles. Saw the turtles in their gift shop last year but they seem to have disappeared entirely this year. Not sure if the stock has / will be replenished.
eleven visits to the Conrad Bali is a lot when you have not visited any other Conrad's hotels.
They must recognise you now !
Old Aug 7, 2018, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Just got back from Conrad London St. James, where I was able to obtain a Monty dog after many many requests. As mentioned in my review on the hotel thread, I asked multiple times each day during my stay for a dog, and was told they had run out, but would be getting more soon. Finally on my last night I talked with someone who was able to produce a Monty for me to take to my kids. I was expecting that they'd try to charge me 12 gbp per other comments in this thread, but I wasn't asked to pay. As such, I'll update the wiki on the assumption that this is a general change rather than just my good luck (and persistence).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.