FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?
Old Jul 28, 2018, 4:09 pm
evergrn

Originally Posted by gcampbell
Progress update. I won’t list them as there’s only four and you can see the names. Next stop is Guangzhou which I think is a bear?

How to get to my next one is the question! My wife thinks I have a problem. Which I’m not necessarily denying. But given some of the collections on this thread I feel vindicated...!

The one from Singapore looks similar to the one from Tokyo. Wonder if they're identical.

The HKG bear is simple but also the cutest. My kids have a whole bag full of them at home.

Few years ago, there was a really well-made panda (with IC HKG logo on its belly) sitting on our bed at IC HKG. Still have it. I've had a couple more stays there since, but that was the last and the only time I've seen that panda. Inquired the hotel staff about it, but they actually knew nothing of it. They were nice enough to bring up an alternative plush animal, but that one (which I don't remember well) was some generic thing without the hotel logo.