Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 2:17 am

Programs: AA LTP 2MM, Marriott/SPG Rabid Plat w/Ambassador, HHonors Gold
I stayed here 2 weeks ago. The gym & sauna are quite nice, and are free with status. I had never stayed in Japan before, so maybe it is a cultural thing, but the room had the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on (no matter where I was, I could feel the metal poking through the mattress... and I'm only 160 lbs.) Do the Deluxe Rooms have better beds?

The room rate itself is pretty cheap (was around US$100/night when I went), but if you don't have status, the restaurants are very expensive (like much in Japan). The hotel staff was courteous and everything was great except the bed, but overall not really up to the same quality as I'm used to in the US (but the gym is quite large and they have a great spa and sauna).
Old Nov 19, 2008, 11:15 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by FTraveler
........................... The local shuttle bus (last time it was ¥150) takes you into Narita City. .......
Incline to stay at this Hilton on an upcoming trip. Your description of Narita town is interesting. How far is the local shuttle bus pick-up and drop-off points in relation to the hotel? Thanks.
Old Nov 19, 2008, 12:36 pm

Programs: hh diamond,Qantas club life,AA EX-explat.SPG plat.
Right at the front door.
Old Nov 19, 2008, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by drron
Right at the front door.
^^
Thanks.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 10:15 pm

Hilton Narita Breakfast Coupon

Just lost my Gold HHonors and may redeem an award at the Hilton Narita for 2 nites on Dec 10. Are there any Gold or Diamond HHonors having a spare breakfast coupon for the morning of Dec 11 and Dec 12? Appreciate it much! Thanks.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium Marriott Platinum for life.
Originally Posted by mnlfqtv
Just lost my Gold HHonors and may redeem an award at the Hilton Narita for 2 nites on Dec 10. Are there any Gold or Diamond HHonors having a spare breakfast coupon for the morning of Dec 11 and Dec 12? Appreciate it much! Thanks.
Are you serious? If you were a Gold you would know it does not work like that.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 1:59 am

I mean if the HHonor Gold or Diamond was also at Narita Hilton at that time and were travelling alone. I would appreciate the spare coupon since upper tier can get 2 per room per nite.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by mnlfqtv
I mean if the HHonor Gold or Diamond was also at Narita Hilton at that time and were travelling alone. I would appreciate the spare coupon since upper tier can get 2 per room per nite.
Who said upper tier can get 2 per room per nite ?

I stayed there once as a gold and once as a diamond by myself before, only one coupon was given me, it always depends on if you are by yourself or with someone else, and the person staying with you also has to be listed in the room with you.

I never had given more than one coupon at any other US hilton properties either, unless it is lounge access, then you can bring in someone with you.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
... except that it costs about ¥4,000 more to book for 2* (otherwise you may not be entitled to 2 breakfast coupons)

(*Although "Spouse Stay is Complimentary" is still a published HHonors benefit)
Old Dec 18, 2008, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hilton Narita: lowest room rate already include breakfest, what else would I get ?

I am planning a stay 1/23-24, the lowest room rate $121 already include breakfest, what else would I get as a gold ? maybe internet ?

Also the $160 rate include dinner, does it worth it ? buffet dinner ? Or just a credit ?

Right now been thinking if I should go with hilton or ANA crowne plaza, been to hilton once, not that impressed.
Old Dec 19, 2008, 7:19 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Lots of existing reviews on this property have been contributed by FlyerTalkers and are available for a quick search. As a Gold, with breakast included on your booking, I'd not expect much.

But as to dinner, I suspect it would depend on which restaurant the dinner is in - I recall the specialty restaurant so in the hotel as expensive and not very good; I might be prone to visit Narita city for dinner, myself.
Old Dec 20, 2008, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I know, read many threads myself regarding who gets breakfest and who's not. But I when I saw the rate already include breakfest, if it is not much extra I can getas a gold, I will just simply try ANA crowne plaza instead. It is a little cheaper, although no breakfest, there is a 1000 yen coupon will be given at check in before end of January.

This hilton is just very unimpressive compare to any US hilton. I will be leaving fairly early in the morning continue on to HKG, will probably eat something from the hotel or airport.
Old Dec 20, 2008, 6:02 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
How about free bus rides

to and from the airport (be sure to have your passport if going to the airport)

to and from the JR station in Narita City

Not sure what else you would expect. There is no executive lounge.

Hotel is comfortable and fairly reasonable for a flight the next day.
Old Dec 20, 2008, 11:43 pm

Programs: BA*G, UA1K, SPG-P, HH-G, GP-D, IC-RA
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
I am planning a stay 1/23-24, the lowest room rate $121 already include breakfest, what else would I get as a gold ? maybe internet ?

Also the $160 rate include dinner, does it worth it ? buffet dinner ? Or just a credit ?

Right now been thinking if I should go with hilton or ANA crowne plaza, been to hilton once, not that impressed.
If you are a HH gold member, you may want to swith to "room only" rate because you will be offered complimentary continental breakfast anyway. The rate with breakfast includes full American/Japanese breakfast. You can contact [email protected] for more information.
Old Dec 21, 2008, 2:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kats
If you are a HH gold member, you may want to swith to "room only" rate because you will be offered complimentary continental breakfast anyway. The rate with breakfast includes full American/Japanese breakfast. You can contact [email protected] for more information.
Room only rate or with breakfest also is $121.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.