Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2005, 10:30 pm

Programs: AA:PLT&3MM, HGP:DIA, SPG:GOLD
Great to know. I have a 24-hour layover in NRT on Dec. 21.

OT, does Hilton Narita offer free high-speed internet access in the guest rooms and/or public areas?
Old Nov 16, 2005, 10:52 pm

Programs: NH-PLT/SFC, JL-JMG/JGP, SPG-PLT, HH-DIA, GP-DIA,PC/IC-P/RA,MR-GLD
Originally Posted by bp888
OT, does Hilton Narita offer free high-speed internet access in the guest rooms and/or public areas?
No, Hilton Narita does not offer high speed internet for free in the guest rooms. It costs about 1,700JPY per 24hours. I do not know about the public areas.
Old Nov 16, 2005, 11:13 pm

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
Good news indeed! I've got 2 stays there next month.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 1:49 pm

Programs: I fly UA, drive Hertz and sleep around...
Originally Posted by yasuki
Hilton Narita has re-started to offer the full American breakfast buffet for G and D members.
Will we be told of this "upgrade" when we redeem our breakfast coupons? Or at check-in when we receive them? How does this work now (or again)?

I'll be there for a 2-night stay within the week...
Old Nov 21, 2005, 2:05 pm

Word is the "upgrade to full breakfast" policy has been rescinded. Here's the link to the new thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493986
Old Nov 21, 2005, 8:58 pm

Programs: NH-PLT/SFC, JL-JMG/JGP, SPG-PLT, HH-DIA, GP-DIA,PC/IC-P/RA,MR-GLD
Originally Posted by CateyBeth
Will we be told of this "upgrade" when we redeem our breakfast coupons? Or at check-in when we receive them? How does this work now (or again)?
You will not be told anything and be given a coupon at check-in. You can ask the front staff if the coupon is for full breakfast boffet or not.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 9:30 pm

I have a 2-night HHonors stay this coming weekend, and I'm currently a Gold. I'll report back on my success or lack thereof. Thanks so much for the info!
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Perhaps a helpful moderator could merge that thread into this one?

This new development gives those with the Hilton Amex an incentive to charge $20K annually on it, thus earning Gold.
Old Nov 29, 2005, 9:47 pm

Woo Hoo! It's True!

I was given one coupon each for my traveling companion and myself for breakfast each morning of my visit. On every coupon the part that said we could upgrade to a full breakfast was crossed out, and each morning we were invited to partake of the full buffet. My friend liked the scrambled eggs and salmon, I was partial to the pastries and the soft boiled eggs.

This, plus many other little things about this hotel have now made it one of my favorite Hiltons in the world. A full review will be coming soon...
Old Nov 29, 2005, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
I'm glad to see that this "word" has been confirmed on the ground. ^
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:27 am

Programs: AA:PLT&3MM, HGP:DIA, SPG:GOLD
Update for those planning to use the left luggage service: Cost is JPY300/day for a small bag and JPY500/day for a regular size luggage. The cost is per day so if you're overnighting, it will cost JPY600 and JPY1000 respectively. You "pay later" (as the sign on the counter indicates) meaning you pay when you reclaim your bags.

Hilton NRT is everything that's been reported here and in other threads. Clean, quiet, efficient and so 70s. The Continental breakfast voucher that you get at check-in as HH Gold or Diamond does indeed entitle you to the full breakfast buffet.
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:28 pm

I did the Hiton NRT in Dec '04 as a stopover outbound from work/tour in SE Asia.
I found it to be an excellent property, and the staff very polite.

I arrived early. Checked-in, showered and took an express train to Tokyo for a 1-day tour. I returned to the hotel, again via train that evening. Next morning I took a walking tour of Narita, and flight back to the US that late afternoon. This was a very nice stopover.

M8
Old Dec 30, 2005, 8:05 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
N.B. on left luggage and the NRT shuttle busses - the NRT luggage carts are free and built to go on escalators (boy, could US airports learn from that!) The busses are large busses with belly luggage compartments, and the driver will handle the bags for you. On arriving at your hotel, the hotel staff will usually insist on handling the luggage for you (sometimes it is some very slight looking young girl, but that's how it is ) and there is no tipping (it would be embarrassing for the tippee.)
Old Feb 18, 2006, 11:15 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
And Now Bad News

Starting June 1, 2006, an HHonors award reservation for this property will require 20,000 HH points instead of the current 10,000 HH points.

New HHonors Hotel Reward Categories
Old Feb 18, 2006, 11:38 am

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
The Hilton Vienna Danube moves from a Cat 1 to Cat 3 and lots more similar moves!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.