Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

With HH Credit Card, 10% discount on food/drinks in Germany Hilton hotel restaurants

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

With HH Credit Card, 10% discount on food/drinks in Germany Hilton hotel restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold

There's now a Hilton HHonors VISA for members in Germany. The card offers a published benefit of 10% Hilton food/drink discount.

The discount is NOT automatically taken off from the bill.

You have to draw the staff's attention to your Hilton Honors credit card, they tally up the bill and push a key marked HHcreditcard at the register. That is to say, at the time of this writing, I can well imagine a forward thinker using a non-German HHonors credit card at a German Hilton restaurant and securing the discount.

If this loophole is not closed soon and someone were to use this information, I would hope that it would involve spending 10% more than normal, so no one really suffers from the deal, including your favorite hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.