Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Doubletree Salutes Top Hotels for Excellence in Hotel Performance During 2005

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2006, 12:14 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

The DT cookie results are in
Doubletree recognized its properties for outstanding efforts in 2005 as part of the brand's Hotel Performance Awards Program during the Doubletree General Managers Conference in Roanoke, Va.
Nineteen awards in various categories were presented to hotels chosen from the brand's 160 hotels across North America. Each hotel award winner received individual recognition during a specially planned celebratory reception at the conference in early March.

'Whether it is surprising a guest with a simple, helpful gesture or creating a wide-reaching program that brings together members of our community with team members at our hotels, we are truly proud of the multitude of resources and talents our Doubletree hotel team members provide each and every day,' said Dave Horton, senior vice president -- brand management for Doubletree. 'We are proud to present the Doubletree Hotel Performance Awards Program to acknowledge those hotels and individuals that have embraced a daily commitment to deliver an outstanding hotel experience as well as make a difference in the lives of others.'

Finalists for the Connie Awards and Doubletree Pride Awards were determined by two key components of the Doubletree Balanced Scorecard rating system: a Brand Consistency Index (a measurement of Physical Condition, Cleanliness, and compliance with Brand Standards) and Guest Loyalty Scores (a combination of three scores from the Doubletree Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking Report).

CONNIE AWARDS
Named in honor of company founder Conrad Hilton, two hotels tied for the first time in brand history, as the top-performing hotels in the Doubletree brand with the highest overall hotel performance scores:
Doubletree Guest Suites Naples, Florida
Doubletree Hotel Bay City, Michigan

DOUBLETREE PRIDE AWARDS
The brand also was proud to present its Doubletree Pride Awards. These awards are presented to the top ten hotels across all brand product lines.
Doubletree Guest Suites Phoenix - Gateway Center, Arizona
Doubletree Hotel Durango, Colorado
Doubletree Guest Suites Naples, Florida
Doubletree Hotel Chicago/Alsip, Illinois
Doubletree Hotel Bay City, Michigan
Doubletree Hotel Missoula/Edgewater, Montana
Doubletree Guest Suites Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Doubletree Hotel Biltmore/Asheville, North Carolina
Doubletree Guest Suites Cincinnati/Sharonville, Ohio
Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Virginia

DOUBLETREE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AWARDS
For the first year, Doubletree introduced two new awards that celebrated marked year-over-year improvements in product quality and RevPAR Index (market share) scores.

Most Improved Quality Award - Doubletree Guest Cincinnati/Sharonville, Ohio
Most Improved Market Share Award - Doubletree Hotel Murfreesboro, Tennessee

DOUBLETREE 2005 CARE CUP - Doubletree Guest Suites Phoenix-Gateway Center, Arizona
The Doubletree 2005 CARE Cup, one of the most prestigious hotel performance awards presented by the brand, was proudly presented to the Doubletree Guest Suites Phoenix-Gateway Center. This hotel demonstrated consistent and exceptional performance on:
Quarterly summary reports (CARE Packets) presented by hotels for each of the four qualifying quarters of 2005, which illustrates how hotel team members care about their guests, their team members and their local community.
The full-service hotel also scored consistently in the top 10% of the Doubletree Brand Promise Index - a measurement of the Doubletree delivery of CARE Values to hotel guests.
Old Mar 31, 2006, 5:38 pm
Original Member

I have stayed at the Doubletree Phoenix several times and I would have to agree it is a very good hotel. Usually recognized when I return, welcome gift in room, will go out of their way to help. Good to see they were recognized.
Old Mar 31, 2006, 7:17 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JIMBOLIGUY
I have stayed at the Doubletree Phoenix several times and I would have to agree it is a very good hotel. Usually recognized when I return, welcome gift in room, will go out of their way to help. Good to see they were recognized.
All that a good cookie and bed what more could you want?
I will try them out next time in town

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.