Search

2 Night stay, 1 posted?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2006, 3:48 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

2 Night stay, 1 posted?

Hi,

Last week I stayed 2 nights at the Hilton, Bradford, UK.

I've already stayed 2 nights at different hotels in the US this year. However, on the statement it shows only "3" nights instead of 4? Is there any reason for this?....Does this make sense to everyone?

Any reason? I keep Gold you need so many nights per year, however, if you book a hotel for 4 nights, for example, will that only count as 1 night?

Your thoughts are welcome.

Cheers
Old Mar 30, 2006, 3:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: UNITED 2K HILTON DIAMOND
are you looking at your stays? or Nights? The way you put this, you should have 1 stay and 2 Nights for this. To make Gold status you need 16 stays or 36 nites per anum. so you can stay 16 times in different hotels and get 16 STAYS or you could stay at one hotel for 36 nights and become Gold. In the second scenario you would have 1 stay and 36 nites. hope this helps Cheers R

Last edited by rwill11; Mar 30, 2006 at 4:02 pm
Old Mar 30, 2006, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Obviously, you have received the stay credit for it. However, do the points awarded reflect both nights or just one?
Old Mar 31, 2006, 8:09 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, MR Platinum
One time I checked in after midnight to a Homewood Suites and a 2-night stay posted as 1 night. It didn't end up making the difference on my elite level, so I never disputed it. (Or rather, I gave up on finding the bill after I tried calling and they asked me to fax it in.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.