Wiki Posts
Search

How long to respond to email?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2006, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Question How long to respond to email?

There is some confusion with my account as to when my Diamond status expires. Last year, they told me April 2007. Monday, I was told it expires April 2006.

So, to get the official word, I emailed the question (Monday) to [email protected].

As of today, I've heard nothing. How long does it usually take them to respond? Should I try again?
Old Mar 22, 2006, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
I emailed them a couple of times last year and always received a reply within 2 days. I would wait until tomorrow and then try again.
Old Mar 22, 2006, 1:35 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA PP, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by BigLar
There is some confusion with my account as to when my Diamond status expires. Last year, they told me April 2007. Monday, I was told it expires April 2006.

So, to get the official word, I emailed the question (Monday) to [email protected].

As of today, I've heard nothing. How long does it usually take them to respond? Should I try again?
Maybe you should try [email protected] instead?
Old Mar 22, 2006, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ACflyerDE
Maybe you should try [email protected] instead?
Oh dear.

I wonder if that's what I've done?

Well, if nothing heard by tomorrow, I'll re-send to the above address.

I feel somewhat akin to a fool.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by BigLar
How long does it usually take them to respond? Should I try again?
I mailed a letter to Hilton HQ regarding problems with my stay at the Hilton Buenos Aires, BigLar. No response after three months.

So I e-mailed the Diamond Desk and was told I will get a response in about one week. About one month later--still nothing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.