Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Kyoto {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2024, 12:30 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Hilton Kyoto {JPN}

Hilton Kyoto is expected to open in Q3/2024 as the fifth Hilton property in the city. The hotel will be within a few minutes' walk from Sanjo Station and Kyoto City Hall Station, or approximately 15 minutes from Kyoto Station by car.

The 313-room hotel will have four dining outlets including an all-day dining restaurant, a specialty restaurant, a rooftop bar and a café. It will also have a fitness center, spa, indoor pool, and an executive lounge.

The hotel’s website states it will open in August 2024 but is not yet accepting reservations. Some photos from the hotel’s website.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/itmhihi-hilton-kyoto/

Old Feb 15, 2024, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi

Thanks for that.

There will be more hilton's in kyoto than in tokyo
I note the sliding door/walls between the bedroom and bathroom ( a bit like the hilton nagasaki)
Regards

Tbs
Old Apr 29, 2024, 1:39 pm

Any update to this hotel?

It now shows up on Hilton website but says Opening Soon
Old Apr 30, 2024, 12:12 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
A recruitment site for the hotel says September 2024.
Old May 2, 2024, 5:34 pm

Rooftop bar and an executive lounge make this very high on my list for an upcoming trip to Kyoto in mid-March 2025.

I currently have a reservation at the Doubletree Kyoto Station which amazingly is now sold out for certain dates in mid-March 2025.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.