Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Final 2023 promo (6 September-31 December)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 23, 2023, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Sisosig
Promo: Earn 3X points in select cities around the world.

Earn 2X point on all other stays. Requires registration: Hilton Honors Multiply Your Points Promotion

Offer valid for stays completed September 6 - December 31, 2023.

Here's the full list of 3X eligible properties. Or if you prefer: Hiltons list imported into Google Maps. The import was not fully verified for accuracy; so the map should be used at your own discretion and risk.

Print Wikipost

Final 2023 promo (6 September-31 December)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2023, 7:31 am

Programs: HH D
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Thank you, Sisosig, this is a much easier list to get a handle on because you can zero in on where you will be going (not to diminish aww's efforts).

But just to clarify - are these just the 3x places, and every other Hilton on earth not on this list is a 2x?
Absolutely.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 7:41 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
All we need now is to have this latest promo on its own thread, not on the one that is expiring. And maybe put those lists into a link?
Old Aug 19, 2023, 8:02 am

Programs: UA GS 2.7MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Only Orlando area properties for FL? Wow. Will be in Tampa in Sept. At least the Hampton I use for work every other week is a 3x.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 9:01 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Only Orlando area properties for FL? Wow. Will be in Tampa in Sept. At least the Hampton I use for work every other week is a 3x.
I can’t find any rhyme or reason as to why certain hotels are or are not on the 3x point list.

I’ve stayed at almost 200 unique properties and less than five of them appear on this list.

I think it was last year when Hilton came out and said all properties will be included in every promotion and I guess this conforms to that statement.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 9:36 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
All we need now is to have this latest promo on its own thread, not on the one that is expiring. And maybe put those lists into a link?
Thank you!
Old Aug 19, 2023, 12:21 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond; UA/*A
Thanks for the ordered lists.

Seems like the UK cities included in the 3X list are London and Manchester.
wizla likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 4:30 pm

Programs: UAL- 1k, Marriot Platinum, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Plat.Hilton Gold VIP
Mathematical question

If I book the 2X points room, at a 2x points property at the Diamond level what is my final multiplier?
Old Aug 19, 2023, 5:58 pm

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
in total 3X
Old Aug 20, 2023, 2:08 am

Originally Posted by leatherheadiowa
If I book the 2X points room, at a 2x points property at the Diamond level what is my final multiplier?
1x Regular points
1x Diamond 100% bonus
1x Extra because you booked a Double Points rate
1x Because of the 2x promo

1 * 1 * 1 * 1 = 1 ;-)
more4less likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Sisosig and aww3583 : appreciate all the efforts for getting the info into more useful formats.

Based on the posts, it is clear that there are whole states and countries with HH properties that are not participating which seems to indicate that HH is failing at keeping hotels from opting out of the promos.

David
Old Aug 20, 2023, 1:35 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by DELee
Sisosig and aww3583 : appreciate all the efforts for getting the info into more useful formats.

Based on the posts, it is clear that there are whole states and countries with HH properties that are not participating which seems to indicate that HH is failing at keeping hotels from opting out of the promos.

David
I'm not sure that interpretation makes sense to me. It seems that the selection is made by cities rather than individual properties - at least I couldn't find any city so far where one property participates and other doesn't. Thus I wonder whether this may actually be decided on a corporate level, e.g. by availability of competition, performance of Hilton properties, etc in those cities.
Cymro likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 1:36 pm

David
That’s the thing. All hotels are participating. Just some are participating more than others (3x).
Cymro and Sisosig like this.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by aww3583
That’s the thing. All hotels are participating. Just some are participating more than others (3x).
Understood. Would have been better that all HH hotels would earn the 3x instead of having to search the lists.

David
Old Aug 20, 2023, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by the810
It seems that the selection is made by cities rather than individual properties - at least I couldn't find any city so far where one property participates and the other doesn't.
While reordering Los Angeles, even ran into a DTLA property that doesn't exist yet.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
The plot is situated in a “Walker’s Paradise”, could be yours for 11M. 1101 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017 | Crexi.com
Old Aug 20, 2023, 6:49 pm

Understood. Would have been better that all HH hotels would earn the 3x instead of having to search the lists.

David
I don’t disagree, but these frequent double points promotions is why we’re ending up with 60k point minimum rates for Hampton Inns nowadays.
:D! likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.