Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton now selling upgrades to Gold/Diamond. End of complimentary upgrades imminent?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton now selling upgrades to Gold/Diamond. End of complimentary upgrades imminent?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2023, 7:26 am

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by bullerdude
Recently at one property (think it was Conrad Tokyo), I was unable to select a room for the category Id booked as only paid upgrades were showing!! Now thankfully the hotel upgraded one category to a bay view, but was defs a poor experience in the app
I've had that happen several times lately, including at a Hampton and a Homewood! Only paid upgrades shown on the app for check in, and I have to grovel for a top floor room when I get there.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 10:44 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Who said no automatic upgrades any more? Ive just received this spectacular one, 3 days out..

Ive had this before in Bucharest- they basically make the sofa bed, meaning that the sofa cant be used as a sofa any more 🤷

seawolf, the810 and shuigao like this.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
Who said no automatic upgrades any more? Ive just received this spectacular one, 3 days out..

Ive had this before in Bucharest- they basically make the sofa bed, meaning that the sofa cant be used as a sofa any more 🤷

Woah! I hope you really get great use out of that soda bed! Party time!
ThatT1Feeling and romans like this.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 2:19 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Schnit
Woah! I hope you really get great use out of that soda bed! Party time!
same here. The app proudly notified that I just got upgraded from 1K to 1K deluxe as a diamond.

Property used to be a Hyatt and globalist used to be upgraded from 1K to suite.
ThatT1Feeling likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.