Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

I will never dare to eat another cookie from Doubletree Hilton

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I will never dare to eat another cookie from Doubletree Hilton

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 1:30 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
This is making me hungry!

Anyone willing to start a "Best Cookies By Destination" thread, with a wikipost to collect all the answers?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 2:45 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by IBobi
This is making me hungry!

Anyone willing to start a "Best Cookies By Destination" thread, with a wikipost to collect all the answers?
Why not you, IBobi?

Go for it.

You are just as much a FlyerTalk member as anyone else...
Old Sep 17, 2019, 3:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Why not you, IBobi?

Go for it.

You are just as much a FlyerTalk member as anyone else...
I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure such a thread would attract interest in Dining Buzz, and a link to it from this thread would ensure a substantial following from the get go.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 4:30 pm

Programs: Avios
I'm all about good cookies. If you are in Amsterdam, Van Stapele Koekmakerij is worth the wait! It's a tiny shop, down a tiny alley. They make the cookies a tray at a time so if you're unlucky to have a super enthusiastic tourist buy up two trays ahead of you, you have to wait a bit. But they are worth it. Dark chocolate cookies with a blob of white chocolate nestled inside.
wizla likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 6:22 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by teachertraveler
I'm all about good cookies. If you are in Amsterdam, Van Stapele Koekmakerij is worth the wait! It's a tiny shop, down a tiny alley. They make the cookies a tray at a time so if you're unlucky to have a super enthusiastic tourist buy up two trays ahead of you, you have to wait a bit. But they are worth it. Dark chocolate cookies with a blob of white chocolate nestled inside.
Yeah I hate that when some tourist in front buys all of them.....that really takes the biscuit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.