Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

PROMO: 7,500 Points for 2 Stays by Jan 31, 2020 (Not Targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: 7,500 Points for 2 Stays by Jan 31, 2020 (Not Targeted)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2019, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HIltonHonors Diamond, KrisFlyer Silver, BW Diamond
I registered for this promo when I first saw it and have stayed 2 different hotels booked with points. Got the 2500 credit after 1st stay and 5000 more after the 2nd.

Have been HH member so was kind of surprised they gave it to me.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
I stayed in 2 different hotels this past weekend and also got the 2,500 and 5,000 LISTED under "All points Activity" - but...the 7,500 points have not been added to my total points.

It's now been more than a week and the points still have not been added into my total. The Promotion is still listed under my promotions as being valid, except for the wording about "new members" which I am not, even though when I registered I clicked through the "existing member" link.

Those of you that have received the 7,500 pts - how long from the time you stayed/had the points show in All Points Activity/actually had them added to your points total?

Last edited by Eujeanie; Oct 14, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Old Oct 14, 2019, 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I stayed in 2 different hotels this past weekend and also got the 2,500 and 5,000 LISTED under "All points Activity" - but...the 7,500 points have not been added to my total points.

It's now been more than a week and the points still have not been added into my total. The Promotion is still listed under my promotions as being valid, except for the wording about "new members" which I am not, even though when I registered I clicked through the "existing member" link.

Those of you that have received the 7,500 pts - how long from the time you stayed/had the points show in All Points Activity/actually had them added to your points total?
Anyone?
Old Oct 14, 2019, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Mine posted with the stay. There was no time difference to when it added to my total points. The points are either there or they are not.

I suggest you get in touch and get your account “refreshed”.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 9:36 am

I called the Diamond Desk. Answered right away, she was very nice.

She said that since they don't keep a running total ("we're working on it!") it looked to her like the points had been posted. They had not. After some very logical convincing on my part, she went off and asked a supervisor what to do. Came back and said "you have to e-mail Honors so they can AUDIT your account. Ugh. So then I asked "can't you just give me the points as a goodwill gesture?" - "yes, I can do that." 2 minutes later the points were posted.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 3:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I noticed the same for my recent 1st stay under this promotion. The 2,500 points are listed but have not been added to my total number of points
Old Jan 17, 2020, 3:15 am

I have a similar offer, 2500 points for the first and 5000 points for the second stay, and it says it is valid until May 31, 2021! So I registered. That was a mistake. Because the fine print reads: "Offer valid for stays completed within 60 days of registration" And I don't need two stays in the next 60 days.

I tried to get HH to cancel my registration so I can register again later on, but they couldn't/wouldn't do it.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 3:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by sokolov
I have a similar offer, 2500 points for the first and 5000 points for the second stay, and it says it is valid until May 31, 2021! So I registered. That was a mistake. Because the fine print reads: "Offer valid for stays completed within 60 days of registration" And I don't need two stays in the next 60 days.

I tried to get HH to cancel my registration so I can register again later on, but they couldn't/wouldn't do it.
Link?
Old Jan 17, 2020, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Didn't work for me, I was told I am ineligible. Hope trying to sign up for these promotions doesn't get us into trouble, similar to a few years ago entering all those codes at IHG led to some members getting their accounts shut down.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by RafKa
Link?
I don't know, it is in my HH account when I log in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.