Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

PROMO: 7,500 Points for 2 Stays by Jan 31, 2020 (Not Targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: 7,500 Points for 2 Stays by Jan 31, 2020 (Not Targeted)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2019, 1:04 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Typical me. Always a day late and a dollar short. Looks like they've closed off the loophole already.

Ah well, at least I got the previous 3x points offer that came along (was supposedly targeted but started off being open to everyone).
Old Aug 16, 2019, 10:53 am

Programs: BA:Silver (thanks paternity perk) , HH:Diamond
Apparently it’s targeted

now the link as we have learned says, sign up
before it was log in too.

my reply from HH this afternoon

” Thank you for your inquiry regarding promotions. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

This promotion is an exclusive offer and is open only to the Honors member who received the email from Hilton Honors announcing this promotion. The marketing department uses different techniques and tools in order to select Honors members, to whom the offer will be send.

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to add the promotion to your account manually. Please look forward to our future promotions.”
Old Aug 17, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: AA, SPG, HERTZ, BA, UA, CO, JB
https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/7500-points-media/

Try to use the link without the enroll text at th3 end.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
I completely a stay yesterday and the 2,500 points hit my account today! My second stay is next month, so I'm eagerly waiting the 5,000 from that
Old Aug 17, 2019, 11:10 am

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Originally Posted by flyerwanabe1
https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/7500-points-media/

Try to use the link without the enroll text at th3 end.
First requires registration in the Honors program, no option for current members.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:14 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by diver858
First requires registration in the Honors program, no option for current members.
I signed up for this promo as a current member. I didn't register for the Hilton Honors program as I've already been a member for 5 years
Old Aug 17, 2019, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by diver858
Not correct. LD, registered for promo, first points posted with stay this week.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 1:49 am
cjd

Originally Posted by smmrfld

Not correct. LD, registered for promo, first points posted with stay this week.
True, but what diver858 states applies now as Hilton Honors pulled the plug on existing members getting the promotion. Those existing members who got in quick on the first day were lucky! The landing page now only lets new members sign up.
Cat88L3 likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by cjd
True, but what diver858 states applies now as Hilton Honors pulled the plug on existing members getting the promotion. Those existing members who got in quick on the first day were lucky! The landing page now only lets new members sign up.
I’m quite aware of that; my point is that the promo did indeed work for those existing members who registered early.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 8:20 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by smmrfld

I’m quite aware of that; my point is that the promo did indeed work for those existing members who registered early.
Did work isn't does work.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 4:44 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold

I have a different set of T&C's from those in post 19.

I found this promotion by clicking "Eligible Offers" on my "View Promotions" tab. I received an error message when I went to register, "Something went wrong, and your request wasn't submitted. Please try again later." This may have been a good thing, as I ~then~ read the T&C's.

There is a limitation in my T&C's - "Offer valid for stays completed within 60 days of registration." I interpret that to mean if you register now and don't have a stay within the 60 day window you don't get the points. So heads up - wait until you have a stay coming to register for this promo (if you can).

I did not see anything in the T&C's about it being limited to new members only. The T&C's I got to in my account did say it was targeted, "valid and exclusive to the recipient of the email invitation." I have not yet received any email.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by dwcatty

I have a different set of T&C's from those in post 19.

I found this promotion by clicking "Eligible Offers" on my "View Promotions" tab. I received an error message when I went to register, "Something went wrong, and your request wasn't submitted. Please try again later." This may have been a good thing, as I ~then~ read the T&C's.

There is a limitation in my T&C's - "Offer valid for stays completed within 60 days of registration." I interpret that to mean if you register now and don't have a stay within the 60 day window you don't get the points. So heads up - wait until you have a stay coming to register for this promo (if you can).

I did not see anything in the T&C's about it being limited to new members only. The T&C's I got to in my account did say it was targeted, "valid and exclusive to the recipient of the email invitation." I have not yet received any email.
There many be multiple versions of offer.
My offer fine print reads "Offer is valid for stays at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio through January 31, 2020."
Old Aug 23, 2019, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
The signup link works again for existing members but spits out the same error. If this is targeted, they should just say so. Hilton wastes my time........AGAIN

Resource at '/content/hilton-promo/en_US/7500-points-media/landing/undefined.html' not found: No resource found

zeer0 likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 1:32 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by eethan
The signup link works again for existing members but spits out the same error. If this is targeted, they should just say so. Hilton wastes my time........AGAIN

Resource at '/content/hilton-promo/en_US/7500-points-media/landing/undefined.html' not found: No resource found

Yup same result for me, again.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 2:13 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
I registered on the first day , stayed at Hilton Brighton and got 2.5k...... stayed next night at Doubletree docklands and received 5k ........ worked for me.
IndyHoosier likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.