Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2019 Go More Get More - Stay Frequency Bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019 Go More Get More - Stay Frequency Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2019, 4:41 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by Dad to Rei
Can confirm.
Originally Posted by florens
Mine posted after 11 stays.
Mmmmm thanks guys, unfortunately conflicting reports ...
Old Aug 8, 2019, 5:18 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by escape4
For people who received their 10k bonus after 10 stays, can you please confirm that it was after 10 stays since May 6 and that the first stay within the promo period was only excluded for the purposes of double points, it was not excluded for the purposes of counting the number of stays? In other words, the 10k bonus was after 10 stays, not after 11 stays post May 6.
Confirmed posted.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 12:50 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
A bit more than two weeks left on this promo. I wonder what the next promo will be like.
Lefly and unusualtravelblog like this.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 5:29 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Amex Plat, National Elite
A bit more than two weeks left on this promo. I wonder what the next promo will be like.
I am curious as well. I have stayed in Hilton, pretty much 5 days a week, every single week from start to finish. The points, the bonuses, the milestone bonuses, the stay bonuses.

Honestly, I won't be surprised if they don't come up with something similar. it's been a good run.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 7:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I'm surprised Lauren/William haven't given us a preview by now.
Pa Kettle and treppenlaeufer like this.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 3:02 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
My bonus posted after 10 stays within the promo period, which means the first stay was only excluded from double points but not excluded from the stay count ^
Old Aug 24, 2019, 4:02 am

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Possibly the current promo period get extended?
Old Aug 25, 2019, 12:21 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by uscgto
I am curious as well. I have stayed in Hilton, pretty much 5 days a week, every single week from start to finish. The points, the bonuses, the milestone bonuses, the stay bonuses.

Honestly, I won't be surprised if they don't come up with something similar. it's been a good run.
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I'm surprised Lauren/William haven't given us a preview by now.
Originally Posted by shahr04360
Possibly the current promo period get extended?
Double points (or triple with Amex) by the looks. Promo:Power up with double points or triple points with Honors Amex card
Old Aug 25, 2019, 12:32 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Boring.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 7:51 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Amex Plat, National Elite
Originally Posted by perthite
Double points (or triple with Amex) by the looks. Promo:Power up with double points or triple points with Honors Amex card
Doesn't work for me.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
last day of stay frequency bonus...

An odd question for Those Who Know About These Things

The last date of this promotion is 08 September.

I'm guessing thar means a stay of 7/8 will be fine, but the last possible stay to count towards the bonus.

but i have a reservation 7-10 September at a Doubletree - will this count as a stay for the promotion?
Old Aug 28, 2019, 4:21 pm

Programs: BA Silver; Hilton Gold; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by uscgto
Doesn't work for me.
A lot of people, including me, had problems initially but succeeded later. Give it another try.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 5:46 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
After more than 2 weeks, the 10000 point bonus hasn't posted (nor has my 40 nights 10000 points). I sent email today. Also have registered for next promo thru email link.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 7:40 pm

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
An odd question for Those Who Know About These Things

The last date of this promotion is 08 September.

I'm guessing thar means a stay of 7/8 will be fine, but the last possible stay to count towards the bonus.

but i have a reservation 7-10 September at a Doubletree - will this count as a stay for the promotion?
From the T&C's of the promotion:

If I check-in before May 6, 2019, or check-out after September 8, 2019, do I still earn credit for that stay?
Registered Hilton Honors members will receive a bonus only for the nights of an eligible stay completed during the Promotion Period. Members checking in before May 6, 2019 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed after May 6, 2019 and prior to or on September 8, 2019. Members will not receive bonus credit for any stay that is completed after September 8, 2019, even if part of their stay overlaps with the promotion period.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by MXM135
From the T&C's of the promotion:

If I check-in before May 6, 2019, or check-out after September 8, 2019, do I still earn credit for that stay?
Registered Hilton Honors members will receive a bonus only for the nights of an eligible stay completed during the Promotion Period. Members checking in before May 6, 2019 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed after May 6, 2019 and prior to or on September 8, 2019. Members will not receive bonus credit for any stay that is completed after September 8, 2019, even if part of their stay overlaps with the promotion period.
Many thanks. Looks like i was lazy
Sisosig likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.