Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates {ARE}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates {ARE}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2024, 3:01 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Originally Posted by TRANSWORLDMARINE
Very nice Place. No shorts allowed in the Lounge, which is not worth paying for. Breakfast is probably one of the Best in the area,.
Breakfast is good but not as extensive as other properties in Dubai. Nevertheless, its good and no complaints
Old Mar 14, 2024, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by laguy35
Is there any threads on here for the WA dubai Palm Island? I have looked around but am not seeing anything. I know there are the general Dubai hotel chats, but not much is being said about this hotel
thank you
It's an okay resort but not really at the level that I would expect a WA to be. Compared to the leading WAs elsewhere around the world, things just look and feel a bit past their prime, and F&B is quite variable as well.

Out of Palm, DIFC and RAK, the only one that feels like a proper WA level property is the DIFC.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by laguy35
Is there any threads on here for the WA dubai Palm Island? I have looked around but am not seeing anything. I know there are the general Dubai hotel chats, but not much is being said about this hotel
thank you
Hi,

here is the dedicated thread for the WA Palm jumeirah
Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah {ARE} - FlyerTalk Forums

Regards

TBS
Old Mar 14, 2024, 2:50 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Has anyone stayed at the new Hilton Dubai Creek Residences? believe it only recently opened?
Old Mar 14, 2024, 10:24 pm

Programs: AAexec Paltinum , Hilton Lifetime diamond, Marriot Titanium
so the more I am reading and researching this, I think the palm hotels are out, people are saying the condrad is one of the best hotel to stay, great breakfast great lounge and as diamond good chance for an upgrade, And if we decide to go wa route, the financial district is a better hotel and more welcoming then the palm island wa..
my question would be , using points, anyone recomend habtoor palace luxury hotel over these 2 hotels? at least this hotel you can use the pool and amenities at the wa palm island with their shuttle bus. Anyone know about their breakfast for diamond guests?

whats the better hotel of these 3?
Old Mar 14, 2024, 10:34 pm

Programs: MarriottTitanium, LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond,IHG Diamond,Amb,Wyndham Diamond
Stayed at Habtoor a few years back I would take Habtoor before WA any day.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 10:54 pm

Programs: AAexec Paltinum , Hilton Lifetime diamond, Marriot Titanium
Originally Posted by TRANSWORLDMARINE
Stayed at Habtoor a few years back I would take Habtoor before WA any day.
what was the breakfast situation for diamond memebers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.