Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

5K bonus points for 2 stays charged to Hilton branded Visa/Amex by 12/31/2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 4, 2017, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kpbadger
Register with AMEX: HiltonHonors.com/Amex5k
Register with Citi Visa: HiltonHonors.com/Citi5k

Earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points when you complete two stays using your Card at any participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio from October 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:14 am
Original Poster
Hilton 10+ Badge

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hilton & Marriott Plastic Gold, Chick-fil-A Signature

Received the following e-mail:

Hilton Honors members will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after completing two stays between October 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). A "stay" is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again at the same hotel. This offer is valid for Hilton Honors members who hold the Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature card or the Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card. Offer valid for stays during the Promotion Period at any participating hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio. Excludes Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China. Cardmembers must first register for the promotion at HiltonHonors.com/Citi5k, then book and pay for two (2) completed stays using their Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature card or the Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card or any other Visa card. Bonus Points do not count toward Hilton Honors Elite tier qualification. Please allow four to six weeks from completion of your stays for Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts, is non-transferable and is not valid for existing reservations or groups. The promotional offer listed above is not provided by Citibank. Fulfillment of this offer and its respective terms, conditions, and restrictions are the sole responsibility of Hilton Domestic Operating Company Inc.

Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Excludes Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:15 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
I received the same offer, but for my Hilton Surpass AX. However, when clicking the link, nothing happened. Cut/paste the url and it works. Nice.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:16 am
Original Poster
Hilton 10+ Badge

I have the surpass too, but didn't receive it there. (Yet?)

EDIT: The Citi registration link in my e-mail worked.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:17 am

Programs: US, HH
Originally Posted by Abidjan
I received the same offer, but for my Hilton Surpass AX. However, when clicking the link, nothing happens. Nice.
Just type it in, it takes you to the registration page.

Note that it is not valid for existing bookings, only bookings made after registration.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:27 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
thx - - was able to cancel and rebook two of my stays at the same rate to be safe.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:34 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
Yeah, I'm getting a 400 error when I try to pull up the page.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:52 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by GrjApp
Just type it in, it takes you to the registration page.

Note that it is not valid for existing bookings, only bookings made after registration.
That's unusual that you have to register before booking. Counts me out, my $119 rate is now almost $200.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

An AMEX Blue card receives the same offer.

However the "Learn More" button leads to a BLANK screen and there are "error" in the URL.

Typed in the URL in the T&Cs worked and successfully registered though we dont have any stay needed as of now but it is always better to register first just in case. lol.

Last edited by Happy; Oct 2, 2017 at 10:18 am
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Registered. I have the Reserve Visa. Never got invite email.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:17 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Received Amex offer. Registration link was not clickable then, but now is (seems common for Hilton to send out these promos before the registration link actually works). Have queried the Honors rep via PM as to whether a) previously booked reservations count (the T&Cs are -- what's new -- ambiguous); and b) whether reward stays count.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Received Amex offer. Registration link was not clickable then, but now is (seems common for Hilton to send out these promos before the registration link actually works). Have queried the Honors rep via PM as to whether a) previously booked reservations count (the T&Cs are -- what's new -- ambiguous); and b) whether reward stays count.
...including Cash & Points would be good to know, too...
Old Oct 2, 2017, 2:13 pm
Original Poster
Hilton 10+ Badge

Is there a registration link for the AmEx variant?
Old Oct 2, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
That's unusual that you have to register before booking. Counts me out, my $119 rate is now almost $200.
Similar situation here, the rate I can rebook at is pretty close but would cut into the approx bonus of $25. The deal killer for me is that the hotel I am staying at this weekend only shows double beds available now. I have a king reserved.

I guess I just have to roll the dice that the offer will include rooms booked prior to the promo window. If not, I'll live.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 2:15 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by kpbadger
HiltonHonors.com/Amex5k
Old Oct 2, 2017, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by kpbadger
That would be great since you get more points with the Surpass than the Citi Visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.