Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How about an extra THOUSAND Points (targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Baze
Offer valid February 1, 2017, through April 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per night during the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 5,000 Bonus Points after the completion of their second stay within the Promotion Period. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Excludes Hampton by Hilton Hotels in the People's Republic of China.

This email was delivered to [email protected] Click here to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing from all marketing email will prevent you from receiving your Hilton Honors Monthly Statement. You can continue to check your account by logging into your profile or by calling 1-800-4HONORS. Outside the United States and Canada, please dial + 800 44 45 86 67 for assistance.

© 2017 Hilton ™ indicates a trademark of Hilton Domestic Operating Company Inc. or its subsidiaries Privacy Policy

NOTE: Be aware, there are multiple versions of this offer out there, some requiring you to use a certain CC, some not. If you got it, read it carefully. Above is just one example of the offer.
Print Wikipost

How about an extra THOUSAND Points (targeted)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2017, 5:19 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, MM, AS MVP, Lifetime Skyclub, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, National Exec Elite, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by UKOK
I got it for the 1k but it says I have to use my Amex Surpass card. Oh and when I click the link in the email it goes to nowhere.
I had the same issue.... Great IT Hilton!
Old Mar 2, 2017, 5:29 pm

Mine is for the Citi Reserve card, but when I click the link it just takes me to what looks like the hilton.com main page, except with a really, really, really long URL. But there's nothing that indicates that any action can be taken related to a promo signup.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 7:55 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by UKOK
I got it for the 1k but it says I have to use my Amex Surpass card. Oh and when I click the link in the email it goes to nowhere.
+1
Old Mar 2, 2017, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Seems there are multiple versions of this promotion which makes the wiki not correct for all cases. I think the wiki should go away for this thread.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Maybe instead of taking the wiki away, it should just list the various offers as they are reported.

1000 points, no card requirement
2000 points, Surpass card

(Made these up)
Old Mar 2, 2017, 10:49 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
I got the 1k offer, nothing mentioned about any specific card I have to use...
Luckily I have 5 weekend nights booked this month :-)
Old Mar 2, 2017, 11:36 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Mine is 5000 for the second stay in March.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 11:57 pm

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
I was targeted......... (a first for me).
The 1000 points per weekend night in March, no card required.
And as the link goes to the normal Hilton page, I'm assuming that I'm registered for it automatically via the registration for the every night 2000 bonus points promotion.
It'll get me 3000 extra points this month.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 4:38 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by solewalker
Mine is 5000 for the second stay in March.
I got the same
Old Mar 3, 2017, 5:31 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Is the link for the bonus points (1000, 2000, 5000) at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion? If so, please add the link to the wiki.

When I enter this in my browser it redirects me to the 2K Every Day registration page. I did not get an email with this targeted offer. I have never received a targeted offer from Hilton Honors...

Last edited by GJS - yow; Mar 3, 2017 at 7:10 am Reason: fixed the link
Old Mar 3, 2017, 6:01 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by GJS - yow
Is the link for the bonus points (1000, 2000, 5000) at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion? If so, please add the link to the wiki.

When I enter this in my browser it redirects me to the 2K Every Day registration page. I did not get an email with this targeted offer. I have never received a targeted offer from Hilton Honors...
Trying that link on my iPhone gets me;

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #172.daacd17.1488545867.23a2ac10
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:12 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by adobbing
Trying that link on my iPhone gets me;

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #172.daacd17.1488545867.23a2ac10
Sorry - I had a typo in the link. I got the same error as you, but have now fixed the link in my post. I have confirmed that this link redirects to the 2K Every Day promotion (for me). I assume this is the link for those who are eligible to register for the promotion.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:24 am

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond
E-mail offer

Originally Posted by KENNECTED
This is targeted and it appears there are various levels of this promotion.

I was offered FIVE THOUSAND points.

I received the same offer. 5.000 points.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Duben
I received the same offer. 5.000 points.
Per weekend night? That's really generous.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 9:28 am

The version I got is 1000 bonus points per night (no weekend requirement) for all stays in March "when you use your Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card at check out"

Unclear if that means you have to pay for the whole stay with the Reserve card, or if any charge on the card will suffice, like last quarter's 5K Visa promotion. I will test it out at some point this month, since i have a business stay coming up where I will have to pay the room charges with the corporate card, and will charge my incidentals to the Citi Reserve card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.