Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How about an extra THOUSAND Points (targeted)

Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Baze
Offer valid February 1, 2017, through April 30, 2017 (Promotion Period) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per night during the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the 2K Every Day promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (Promotion Period). Select members will receive 5,000 Bonus Points after the completion of their second stay within the Promotion Period. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

Hilton Honors membership, earning of Points & Miles when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Excludes Hampton by Hilton Hotels in the People's Republic of China.

This email was delivered to [email protected] Click here to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing from all marketing email will prevent you from receiving your Hilton Honors Monthly Statement. You can continue to check your account by logging into your profile or by calling 1-800-4HONORS. Outside the United States and Canada, please dial + 800 44 45 86 67 for assistance.

2017 Hilton indicates a trademark of Hilton Domestic Operating Company Inc. or its subsidiaries Privacy Policy

NOTE: Be aware, there are multiple versions of this offer out there, some requiring you to use a certain CC, some not. If you got it, read it carefully. Above is just one example of the offer.
Print Wikipost

Old Mar 2, 2017, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH D

Just got this email: How about an extra THOUSAND Points? Get an extra 1k bonus points every weekend in March.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Haven't got any Hilton stay planned yet for the rest of the year, but might book one or two now. (Still need to complete a two day IHG weekend in the next 40 days, which will post >35k bonus points.)

Last edited by Sisosig; Mar 3, 2017 at 11:56 am
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Sisosig
Just got this email: How about an extra THOUSAND Points? Get an extra 1k bonus points every weekend in March.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the 2K Every Day promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (Promotion Period). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Haven't got any Hilton stay planned yet for the rest of the year, but might book one or two now. (Still need to complete a two day IHG weekend in the next 40 days, which will post >35k points.)
Not sure why you put a ? after targeted when it clearly states members who receive this offer.

I got it and will have a stay over a weekend and maybe 2 stays over weekends this month.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:38 pm

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
I got the email. I click on the link and it does nothing. Opens a blank window. Anyone else?
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
This is targeted and it appears there are various levels of this promotion.

I was offered FIVE THOUSAND points.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:49 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
I received a similar offer, 1000 points, but it stipulated, "Earn an additional 1000 bonus points per night when using your Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card at check-out for stays through March 31, 2017."
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Nada for Yours Truly
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:56 pm

After devalued all your points then give you a little candy to keep you here.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH D
Originally Posted by Baze
Not sure why you put a ? after targeted when it clearly states members who receive this offer.
Thanks, wasn't wearing my glasses when adding (targeted). Now corrected.
(Shoot, it only seems to update the first post, not the thread's title).

Last edited by Sisosig; Mar 2, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Old Mar 2, 2017, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Nothing for me.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 1:54 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Yes you need to use your Hilton Visa Reserve Card
Old Mar 2, 2017, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
Yes you need to use your Hilton Visa Reserve Card
Maybe some have that stipulation. I don't have that CC and I got the promotion. I re-read it and nowhere does it say anything about what CC I have to use. Just says I will get an extra 1000 points for a weekend stay because I am registered and receiving the 2000 points per night bonus. And that I will still get the 2000 per night bonus, so is stackable promotion.

Last edited by Baze; Mar 2, 2017 at 4:11 pm Reason: fixed typo
Old Mar 2, 2017, 4:04 pm

And I need this candy badly
Old Mar 2, 2017, 4:23 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
I got the offer here's the t+c's which seem to require separate registration;

Offer valid February 1, 2017, through April 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per night during the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by adobbing
I got the offer here's the t+c's which seem to require separate registration;

Offer valid February 1, 2017, through April 30, 2017 (Promotion Period) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per night during the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the 2K Every Day promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (Promotion Period). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
Yes, you had to register for the 2K every day promotion, but there is nothing else you need to do to get the extra 1000 weekend points.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 4:36 pm

I got it for the 1k but it says I have to use my Amex Surpass card. Oh and when I click the link in the email it goes to nowhere.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.