FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   How about an extra THOUSAND Points (targeted) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1826725-how-about-extra-thousand-points-targeted.html)

Sisosig Mar 2, 2017 11:44 am

How about an extra THOUSAND Points (targeted)

Just got this email: How about an extra THOUSAND Points? Get an extra 1k bonus points every weekend in March.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Haven't got any Hilton stay planned yet for the rest of the year, but might book one or two now. (Still need to complete a two day IHG weekend in the next 40 days, which will post >35k bonus points.)

Baze Mar 2, 2017 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Sisosig (Post 27981230)
Just got this email: How about an extra THOUSAND Points? Get an extra 1k bonus points every weekend in March.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Haven't got any Hilton stay planned yet for the rest of the year, but might book one or two now. (Still need to complete a two day IHG weekend in the next 40 days, which will post >35k points.)

Not sure why you put a ? after targeted when it clearly states members who receive this offer.

I got it and will have a stay over a weekend and maybe 2 stays over weekends this month.

bkafrick Mar 2, 2017 12:38 pm

I got the email. I click on the link and it does nothing. Opens a blank window. Anyone else?

KENNECTED Mar 2, 2017 12:41 pm

This is targeted and it appears there are various levels of this promotion.

I was offered FIVE THOUSAND points.

aztimm Mar 2, 2017 12:49 pm

I received a similar offer, 1000 points, but it stipulated, "Earn an additional 1000 bonus points per night when using your Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card at check-out for stays through March 31, 2017."

Points Scrounger Mar 2, 2017 12:53 pm

Nada for Yours Truly

Java Titan Mar 2, 2017 12:56 pm

After devalued all your points then give you a little candy to keep you here.

Sisosig Mar 2, 2017 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by Baze (Post 27981481)
Not sure why you put a ? after targeted when it clearly states members who receive this offer.

Thanks, wasn't wearing my glasses when adding (targeted). Now corrected.
(Shoot, it only seems to update the first post, not the thread's title).

notquiteaff Mar 2, 2017 1:52 pm

Nothing for me.

Hawkeyefan Mar 2, 2017 1:54 pm

Yes you need to use your Hilton Visa Reserve Card

Baze Mar 2, 2017 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan (Post 27981846)
Yes you need to use your Hilton Visa Reserve Card

Maybe some have that stipulation. I don't have that CC and I got the promotion. I re-read it and nowhere does it say anything about what CC I have to use. Just says I will get an extra 1000 points for a weekend stay because I am registered and receiving the 2000 points per night bonus. And that I will still get the 2000 per night bonus, so is stackable promotion.

lyndonmaxewell Mar 2, 2017 4:04 pm

And I need this candy badly

adobbing Mar 2, 2017 4:23 pm

I got the offer here's the t+c's which seem to require separate registration;

Offer valid February 1, 2017, through April 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per night during the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

Baze Mar 2, 2017 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by adobbing (Post 27982553)
I got the offer here's the t+c's which seem to require separate registration;

Offer valid February 1, 2017, through April 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/BonusPromotion prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per night during the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

This offer is valid for select Hilton Honors members who receive this offer after registering for the “2K Every Day” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between March 1, 2017, and March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per weekend night within the Promotion Period. Weekend nights are defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

Yes, you had to register for the 2K every day promotion, but there is nothing else you need to do to get the extra 1000 weekend points.

UKOK Mar 2, 2017 4:36 pm

I got it for the 1k but it says I have to use my Amex Surpass card. Oh and when I click the link in the email it goes to nowhere.