Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tallinn Park {EST}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2023, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by the810
Any idea what's the current upgrade policy for Gold members? Any chance for an executive floor / lounge access or should I expect to remain in the standard room I've booked?

I'm in a slightly annoying situation, since executive rooms for my dates are now cheaper than what I paid for a standard room when I was making the reservation a month ago, so at least being upgraded would help ease the pain a bit

(Also, I'm staying for 7 nights. Not sure if that helps or hurts my chances of getting an upgrade.)
When I was Gold, the most you could hope for was a one-category upgrade. As reported golds used to get lounge access but I’m not sure if this is still the case. The executive rooms are the same as the standard rooms. They tend to be on higher floors, floors 10 and 11 are executive floors but you can receive an “executive room” on lower floors too. The main difference is the lounge access. I have been Diamond for the past years and during the pandemic they were very generous with upgrades. In the last year or so less so. Especially during the busy summer season you often end up with one of the base category rooms.

They often sell upgrades through the app or you can upgrade at reception. You can also email them I suppose. I’m not sure I would pay for the executive lounge, it has a nice view, but Tallinn has a lot of nice bars and restaurants. I also never enjoyed food at executive lounges.

Over the years I have stayed in all room types apart from the presidential suite (and it feels like in all rooms too). My favourite is the corner room (05) and the deluxe one bed suite (21), both come with lounge access. They are extremely stingy with upgrades into the deluxe one bed suite. The rest of the rooms is fine. Old town view is nice especially on higher floors.

7 nights will rather hurt your (free) upgrade chances I think, but I never found there to be much of a difference.
the810 likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How was the sauna suite?
Old Oct 9, 2023, 2:26 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Skyteam E+, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Here for four days. Was little disappointed yesterday when I noticed that they had upgraded me, Diamond, from a standard king room to a king room with a view. When I arrived to the hotel I was met by a very efficient receptionist and soon I was on my way to the room (no mention of any status nor upgrade) - was happy when I entered my room - a corner suite on the 7th floor. Had very low expectations due to the "stingy" upgrade prior to my arrival and the reports here in this thread.

Very comfortable room and pleasant employees. Hotel seem up to date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.