Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Bali Resort {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Arrow Hilton Bali Resort {IDN}

Hilton Worldwide today announced the signing of a management agreement to re-brand the Grand Nikko Bali as Hilton Bali.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hilton...030000984.html
Old May 23, 2016, 3:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by travelexpert
Hilton Worldwide today announced the signing of a management agreement to re-brand the Grand Nikko Bali as Hilton Bali.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hilton...030000984.html
Thanks travelexpert,

Let's hope they continue opening hotels in Bali and we see soon a Conrad in Ubud.
Old May 23, 2016, 11:36 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Happy Happy Happy. The Grand Nikko is one of my favourite hotels on Bali, love the beach and the view from the rooms are stunning. Since I won't stay at the Conrad, happy again to have a hilton beachfront property on Bali.
Old May 24, 2016, 3:52 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BAEC Gold (OWE)
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
Happy Happy Happy. The Grand Nikko is one of my favourite hotels on Bali, love the beach and the view from the rooms are stunning. Since I won't stay at the Conrad, happy again to have a hilton beachfront property on Bali.
How comes you won't stay at the Conrad? Thinking about going out there in 2 weeks time or so.
Old May 24, 2016, 5:40 am

The beach Conrad sits on isn't very nice. Much better choices for Bali.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 9:43 am

Is this hotel undergoing any form of renovation (rooms/facilities) before going live for guests as a Hilton, or are they just swapping the sign above the reception desk?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 5:29 pm
jxd

Originally Posted by kryten22uk
Is this hotel undergoing any form of renovation (rooms/facilities) before going live for guests as a Hilton, or are they just swapping the sign above the reception desk?
I doubt there's enough time for any major renovations to take place if the hotel is scheduled to open in December (as stated on the website). Maybe some time after the property becomes a hilton, but definitely not before.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 5:58 pm

This is my go to property on Bali. I love LOVE this hotel. It is in good condition, they won't have to do much. I'm hoping though Hilton bedding is in the near future. The executive lounge could use a remodel as well.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 6:59 pm
jxd

Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
This is my go to property on Bali. I love LOVE this hotel. It is in good condition, they won't have to do much. I'm hoping though Hilton bedding is in the near future. The executive lounge could use a remodel as well.
Good to hear, will be there in Feb. Will stay at this property if this price is right.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 7:51 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond
This hotel is now available for booking. It's a Category 5.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 9:16 am

Thanks for posting, Morrissey. Been watching it for awhile, wondering when I would be able to book. Just booked a weekend stay, Dec 9 thru Dec 11. Will report back here
Old Oct 5, 2016, 3:52 pm
jxd

I can't fathom paying the same or more than the conrad for this property, which is the case for some dates (3,000,000idr /n in feb)!
Old Oct 6, 2016, 3:03 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Just booked Dec 9-12 on c+p. Waiting for some opening offers to see whether it is worth changing to a non-refundable rate.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I see Honors discounts on this property of about $180 net a night for random dates in Jan and Feb, and $160 for prepaid.

The IDR is having a volatile week, not sure what next week will look like.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
There is currently a flash sale, for 40% off in Asia, including this property. I see rates as low as $100 per night, all in. Ends Dec 9th (Asia time). There is a 5k point bonus booking at this property for 3 or more nights. Seems stackable with other deals.

Prepaid rate. Bookings through mid April.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.