Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2010, 6:40 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
I'm agree with this topic since I'm 1st time booking under Hilton. Its not user friendly and their description too simple and newbie like me are likely need to email their representative to know more in details.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:10 pm

I think the website is proof that you can train your customers.....I'm now immune to the repeated requests for my HH# and password. I just type it in and continue and don't even swear under my breath anymore.

Its obvious they aren't going to invest any $'s into getting it fixed. I'd really like them to get the international folios to post but I'm not holding my breath on that either.

They have accomplished a few things over the years - the ability to look for awards at a property on the calendar is nice. One nice thing was also the Customer service chat for diamond members but that seems to have died a while ago.

Its bad, so what, life's too short.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:41 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MacDaddie
I think the website is proof that you can train your customers.....I'm now immune to the repeated requests for my HH# and password. I just type it in and continue and don't even swear under my breath anymore.
I disagree, they either call your reservations people or go somewhere easier, IE SPG, Marriott etc. Overall I find this very penny wise and pound foolish.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 11:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by troyintn
I disagree, they either call your reservations people or go somewhere easier, IE SPG, Marriott etc. Overall I find this very penny wise and pound foolish.
very true....the travel desk at my firm hates using hilton.com & normally go with spg or igh due to the ease of using their website....
Old Feb 28, 2010, 8:38 am

Programs: Hilton (D)
2/28 Website city search issues ?

Anyone else having problems getting Hilton.com to search hotels by city name ? Site says it doesn't recognize Boston, MA or Washington DC
Old Feb 28, 2010, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Usually you just want to type Boston on the city line and then choose Massachusetts on the drop down state list. Sometimes it seems the website doesn't like listing the city and state on the city line. It is working fine for me.

Last edited by jerry a. laska; Feb 28, 2010 at 12:52 pm
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:21 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro 2MM, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Bonvoy Gold
It's telling me that the "airport" and "address" features are not available. I figured it was the typical inferior performance of an inferior website.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:59 pm

Programs: BA silver
website problems??

I can't access my account just now- it keeps on coming up as "null". Has anyone else had similar problems?
Old Mar 24, 2010, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i have used it a number of times in the last 24 hours....no problems for me....
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:04 am

Programs: Diamond HH, Gold Marriott, UA "Plebe"
Hilton site down AGAIN

Tried to book The Hilton in Milwaukee today. Played merry go round. It kept going back and forth with no end in sight!

Help
Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:40 am

Programs: Diamond HH, Gold Marriott, UA "Plebe"
Still Down. After 2 dozen attempts!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:07 pm

Programs: SPG Plat; IHG Spire Amb; Marriott Diamond; HHonors Gold; AA Exec Plat; United 1K
Sorry your having problems, but its working perfectly fine for me currently.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

could not sign in using my mobile device....have been trying all day....but its working fine when i used my laptop....
Old Apr 13, 2010, 7:57 am

Hilton.com - having difficulties logging in.

When I try to log into my HHonors account, I receive this: We're sorry we cannot access customer profiles at this time. We are temporarily experiencing technical difficulties. It's been like that all morning for me.

Are you seeing the same thing? I just want to make sure it is not a problem I am having alone.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 7:58 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
same here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.