Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 2:10 pm

Hilton Grand Place, Brussels

We're gold via credit card.

Received full free breakfast every morning. This included sunnyside up eggs that were not on the buffet. I ordered them from waitress. You're better to take your food and go to the lounge (really a room off the restaurant) as it is quieter and has a better view.

We had access to lounge (room off both restaurant and main bar) and got free sodas, water etc. They had some hot dishes in evening and some booze.

Never saw a bill at checkout.
Old Aug 16, 2015, 6:16 am

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort

Complimentary continental breakfast (cold items only). US$8 surcharge to full plus $25 Peso service fee.

Reported by Gold in Aug 2015.
Old Aug 16, 2015, 7:25 pm

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
At the Hilton Sedona they now give you 13,50$ per Person towards all breakfast items - this equals the continental breakfast bar.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 7:35 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Ed Size
At the Hilton Sedona they now give you 13,50$ per Person towards all breakfast items - this equals the continental breakfast bar.
This is correct, it can also cover most items on the menu (which is quite large). The upgrade to the full breakfast buffet is another $8.50.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 11:31 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, OZ Dia, HH Dia, SPG Plat25, MR Plat, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
Conrad Tokyo

As a Gold, I was allowed to have breakfast in either the lounge or restaurant at Conrad Tokyo. The restaurant breakfast was the full buffet, with one additional a la carte choice.

Re-confirms earlier reports, but I had booked a corner suite so not sure if that factored into whether the full breakfast was provided.
Old Aug 18, 2015, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta Platinum/1MM, Hilton Diamond
Hilton Munich Airport

Full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)
Old Aug 19, 2015, 5:10 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I have some more datapoints as Gold:

Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor - full breakfast in restaurant(incl haggis), no lounge. One drinks voucher
Hilton Sheffield - full breakfast in restaurant, no lounge. One drinks voucher
Hilton Leeds - full breakfast in restaurant, no lounge. One drinks voucher
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:18 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IC Plat, SPG Gold
Datapoints as Gold:

Ireland:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dublin - Burlington Road - Full Breakfast in restaurant, lounge access. Lounge has continental breakfast and evening canapes with beer & wine
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham - Full Breakfast in restaurant. No lounge on premise
Hilton Dublin Airport - Full Breakfast in restaurant or breakfast bag for takeaway if catching early flight, no lounge on premise, 2 drink vouchers at the bar
Old Aug 21, 2015, 4:15 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Delta, UAL
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Two certificates per room/per night valid for full breakfast buffet in restaurant (including made-to-order eggs or omelets) or choice of anything on menu. Buffet is free for kids 5 and under. Diamond.
Old Aug 23, 2015, 3:33 pm

Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold
Hilton New York Fashion District

Gold member here. Update: contrary to the info in the wiki, looks like this property has stopped giving out full breakfast coupons. I was given coupons for continental breakfast at the restaurant, "Rare". Good for two mini-muffins, some other starch, coffee, juice (I didn't really pay attention, because I wasn't interested in only continental breakfast). Upcharge to either an entree item or the hot breakfast buffet: US$7. I paid it, but discovered that I didn't really enjoy it. Cereal, yogurt, fruit, lox, and "hot" items were lukewarm: like breakfast potatoes, sausage, bacon, and (dry) scrambled eggs. No omelette station. The spread seemed kind of thin and didn't look as fresh as other Hiltons or Doubletrees.

I won't be coming back to this Hilton.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 12:55 pm

Programs: M&M FTL, A-Club Platinum, HH Gold, FB Silver, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, BW Rewards Diamond
Any experience in Curio Collection by Hilton Hamburg?
Old Aug 27, 2015, 10:04 am

Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Michigan
Diamond
Given vouchers for full breakfast (eggs, sausage, bacon, omelettes made to order, cereal, coffee) in the restaurant. Given one voucher per day, they asked for two vouchers but said they would just fix it in the computer. Gratuity was extra, 18-20% was about $5 for 2 people.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 10:02 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
San Diego update

Hilton Mission Valley. Two full breakfast in restaurant for two. Also Lounge access on 14th floor had full breakfast every morning and Starbucks coffee.
Will be adding evening cocktail and hot items in the near future per front desk, this is for premium floor and Diamonds only but I asked nicely
(gold) and was able to have this added to my room.
Doubletree Mission Valley no longer has a lounge and per front desk offers two full breakfast daily for Gold/Diamond.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 2:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, HH Diamond, AA EXP, VS Gold, BAEC Silver, Global Entry, UK RT
Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island

As a Diamond, was given vouchers for the continental breakfast buffet (pastries, breads, steel cut oatmeal, fruit, etc) with a $5 upcharge for the full buffet which included made to order omelettes along with the usual hot items (bacon, sausage, potatoes, biscuits & gravy, and waffles). No executive lounge at this property.

Last edited by fabulousflygirl; Aug 30, 2015 at 2:26 pm Reason: typo
Old Aug 30, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, HH Diamond, AA EXP, VS Gold, BAEC Silver, Global Entry, UK RT
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower

As a Diamond, was given vouchers for complimentary continental breakfast bar at either of their two restaurants. The voucher was worth $16.50 and could also be applied to any menu item or could be used towards the full buffet which was $20.50. On the first morning, I had breakfast at Porto Terra in the executive tower and my server comped the full breakfast bar (made to order omelettes, different style of eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, eggs Benedict). On the second day, I went across the street to the other tower and dined at Hop City Tavern, and had to pay the upcharge for the full breakfast bar. No executive lounge at this property.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.