FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Lifetime Status Roll call (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1654212-lifetime-status-roll-call.html)

Phil the Flyer Mar 31, 2017 9:17 am

Originally Posted by smmrfld (Post 28109420)

Why are you responding to posts that are two years old?

I don't understand the issue. I thought FT rules stipulated that a new post couldn't follow the previous most recent post in a thread if that post had been made more than two years ago. In this instance the new post is less than two years after the previous most recent post; albeit by a matter of 4+ weeks.

KenTarmac Apr 4, 2017 1:47 pm

Just noticed the Wiki list. Thanks to whoever put the list together!

gaugeguy Apr 4, 2017 4:32 pm

Made it as well

Still waiting for the new card and gift.

HawkeyeFlyer Apr 6, 2017 10:56 am

Originally Posted by gaugeguy (Post 28129954)
Still waiting for the new card and gift.

Me too. Seems it takes forever. Status updated right away but now gift, card or welcome pack yet

milesmilesmiles Apr 6, 2017 4:51 pm

The "Lead Analyst of the Lifetime Diamond Desk" sent me an email in March and said they pulled LD qualifications through 12/31/16, and the next pull is 4/15/17.

jefftiger Apr 6, 2017 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by milesmilesmiles (Post 28139988)
The "Lead Analyst of the Lifetime Diamond Desk" sent me an email in March and said they pulled LD qualifications through 12/31/16, and the next pull is 4/15/17.

Thanks for that info. I didn't realize that they did qualification "pulls" at times other than year-end. I'll have 10 years as a Diamond in August and have already reached the stay threshold. Maybe, they'll do a pull this autumn.

HawkeyeFlyer Apr 6, 2017 6:12 pm

I have my status updated already.

Tomphot Apr 7, 2017 10:34 am

I made it - was sent the email at the end of Dec. It says welcome gift will be sent April/May - so assuming it will be May.

kthomas9 Apr 8, 2017 8:09 am

I received my email notification back in December. Still waiting..

Congratulations!

Your account has met the requirements for Lifetime Diamond status and will be updated to reflect that status during our requalification process in early 2017. Your Lifetime Diamond card and welcome kit will be issued in April/May 2017.

We thank you for your many years of loyalty with us. We look forward to continuing to welcoming you back to Hilton for many, many years to come.

Kindest regards,

ghostrider Apr 11, 2017 5:43 pm

I was informed in February that I had attained lifetime status. Said to update my address and expect something in the mail. Thus far I've received nothing of note, any idea what exactly they send or I'm looking for?

Skimanant Apr 12, 2017 1:03 am

Can anyone advise, I think I previously posted in a not so useful thread.

Does the FD see Lifetime Diamond at check in, on screen, or Diamond only still?

I think they see Diamond, but if they hunt around a bit see the Lifetime.?

Phil the Flyer Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am

That's very interesting and in the case of Mrs PtF potentially great news. While I received my Lifetime Diamond notification in January 2016 Mrs PtF only qualified in February 2017 - accordingly I was expecting to have to wait until January 2018 for formal acknowledgement of this for her. If there's another round up in a few days I shall look out in eager anticipation for an e-mail from Hilton.

kanerf Apr 13, 2017 2:46 am

I poked customer service and got this email:

Congratulations!
Your account has met the requirements for Lifetime Diamond status and will be updated to reflect that status during our requalification process in early 2018. Your Lifetime Diamond card and welcome kit will be issued in April/May 2018.
Since Lifetime Diamond is a relatively new program reserved for our most loyal guests, we need to make sure we are getting it right – so at this time, the fulfillment process only happens during the annual requalification period at the beginning of the calendar year.
We thank you for your many years of loyalty with us. We look forward to continuing to welcoming you back to Hilton for many, many years to come.
Kindest regards,
Hilton Honors
Lifetime Diamond Team

milesmilesmiles Apr 13, 2017 9:17 am

Originally Posted by kanerf (Post 28171589)
I poked customer service and got this email:

Congratulations!
Your account has met the requirements for Lifetime Diamond status and will be updated to reflect that status during our requalification process in early 2018. Your Lifetime Diamond card and welcome kit will be issued in April/May 2018.
Since Lifetime Diamond is a relatively new program reserved for our most loyal guests, we need to make sure we are getting it right – so at this time, the fulfillment process only happens during the annual requalification period at the beginning of the calendar year.
Kindest regards,
Hilton Honors
Lifetime Diamond Team

Hmmm....somewhat disappointing in light of the info I received and posted in #110 above. Maybe a case of not all reps on same page/script with the recent change (rewards stays now count).

Will be sending email on 4/16/17 to LD Desk and see what response I get.

BotB Apr 13, 2017 10:18 am

Originally Posted by KenTarmac (Post 28129124)
Just noticed the Wiki list. Thanks to whoever put the list together!

You're welcome, I did try to keep it up to date for a while but it was like trying to herd cats (with people posting in many different threads so gave up eventually)...glad you liked it though. ^

Originally Posted by Skimanant (Post 28166090)
Can anyone advise, I think I previously posted in a not so useful thread.

Does the FD see Lifetime Diamond at check in, on screen, or Diamond only still?

I think they see Diamond, but if they hunt around a bit see the Lifetime.?

Yes, (not that I am one) a lifetime diamond confirmed that they can see it on their screens if they look, it was indeed posted in one of the first few threads about lifetime diamond treatment at hotels IIRC. HTH.

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer (Post 28166686)
That's very interesting and in the case of Mrs PtF potentially great news. While I received my Lifetime Diamond notification in January 2016 Mrs PtF only qualified in February 2017 - accordingly I was expecting to have to wait until January 2018 for formal acknowledgement of this for her. If there's another round up in a few days I shall look out in eager anticipation for an e-mail from Hilton.

Congrats to you both (and to the others that have achieved this)...you two certainly deserve it if anyone does... ^