FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Lifetime Status Roll call (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1654212-lifetime-status-roll-call.html)

dshafiee Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm

LT as well

LT Diamond ^, 2.4 MM LT Plat UA, LT GOLD SPG (almost to Plat :D)

HawkeyeFlyer Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by smmrfld (Post 24331870)
Gonna edit your original post?

Edit in what way?

Notenut Feb 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by snapper6768 (Post 24334671)
Edit in what way?

I'm guessing the apparent inconsistency of 'I have almost 900 nights" and the stated requirement of 1000 nights to qualify for lifetime

HawkeyeFlyer Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by pragakhan (Post 24335707)
Wow some of you are relentless. Who said that was ultimately a hard and fast rule? If OP is staying at 20 7k properties in one year I am sure HHonors has plenty of wiggle room.

Give OP a break, if people start showing off their LTD cards or whatever propaganda it comes with and OP doesn't then get your pitchfork back out of the shed. @:-)

I will have the LTD card, whatever it looks like but I will just use my black metal card in the meantime....all is good

Everyone is far to worked up about this. I was simply posting earlier or starting this thread that I had been told by Diamond desk I qualified, which I did according to the email today. Again must be some other factors as I do NOT have 1000 nights. I do have a bunch and I do have a huge average spend per stay. Sorry you think that is bragging. Lots of business stays and conventions at full service hilton, waldorf and conrad properties. Smart enough to charge the dinners, etc to my room for credit. I also host lots of meetings, banquets etc which I am sure Hilton likes
I am sure my qualification is more as a symbol to reward that spend than anything else. I qualify easily each year on stays alone so not sure what else would be driving it.

stewlevine Feb 11, 2015 10:07 pm

LT Diamond as well Starwood LT Gold (already have enough stays, need 3 more years of platinum for LT platinum) and AA LT Platinum

I travel too much

IMStill4Travel Feb 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Hit it as well.

Oldogface Feb 12, 2015 6:08 am

Got mine, too! And just before I retire!:cool:

BotB Feb 12, 2015 6:29 am

Originally Posted by Oldogface (Post 24337604)
Got mine, too! And just before I retire!:cool:

Congrats (to you all) and welcome to FT and the HHonors forum Oldogface ^

I suspect you may have been lurking for some time but finally decided to post so welcome to the forums and to the hallowed rank of LTD. :)

Hope we can entice you to share your experience and knowledge you gained with Hilton here on FT in the future, please do join in ^

48pager Feb 12, 2015 10:57 am

I'm in as well. HH Diamond at the introduction of the tier and for 22 consecutive years since. A very welcome recognition from Hilton. Congrats to all!

KenTarmac Feb 12, 2015 11:39 am

Originally Posted by smmrfld (Post 24331870)
Gonna edit your original post?

Originally Posted by snapper6768 (Post 24334671)
Edit in what way?

Originally Posted by Notenut (Post 24334733)
I'm guessing the apparent inconsistency of 'I have almost 900 nights" and the stated requirement of 1000 nights to qualify for lifetime

Or ...

"I do not know the exact dollar of my spend ..."

vs.

"... I had 20 stays in 2014 alone that were over $7,000 each."

Originally Posted by snapper6768 (Post 24336080)
Everyone is far to worked up about this. I was simply posting earlier or starting this thread that I had been told by Diamond desk I qualified, which I did according to the email today. Again must be some other factors as I do NOT have 1000 nights. I do have a bunch and I do have a huge average spend per stay. Sorry you think that is bragging. Lots of business stays and conventions at full service hilton, waldorf and conrad properties. Smart enough to charge the dinners, etc to my room for credit. I also host lots of meetings, banquets etc which I am sure Hilton likes
I am sure my qualification is more as a symbol to reward that spend than anything else. I qualify easily each year on stays alone so not sure what else would be driving it.

Regardless, congrats on achieving / receiving your Lifetime Diamond status, and of course, having that Centurion card to keep you warm at night. I'm sure the comment was meant as an attempt at humor but came across as pompous.

CoyoteExecPlatinum Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Lifer

Diamond For Life Email arrived yesterday.

I have 1000 +/- Stays and 1515 nights.

Started travel in 2000.

(Not stats I would like the wife to know)

HawkeyeFlyer Feb 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by CoyoteExecPlatinum (Post 24340619)
Diamond For Life Email arrived yesterday.

I have 1000 +/- Stays and 1515 nights.

Started travel in 2000.

(Not stats I would like the wife to know)

Where exactly does she think you have been those 1515 night?

You can add my name to the list as well. Got it

docgasman Feb 12, 2015 3:50 pm

HHLD received yesterday. In the past number of years I had received hospitality from Hilton Corporate UK for high stays / high value customer. My last benefit was a VIP box at a Twickenham final - I was not surprised to be awarded lifetime HHD. I spoke to a contact in a UK Hilton property and was advised that there is a new screen on check-in especially for HHLD and (property specific) there should be a key issued for the best accomodation available for the whole duration of stay. I booked a really cheap room at one of the New York Hiltons for next week (127 USD per night) and have been auto upgraded a week before staying to a deluxe suite - very impressed!

mbru Feb 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Received the note yesterday also. 14 years Diamond, not sure about nights but has to be around 1200.

Nice to see HH doing this.

sarah.telaviv Feb 12, 2015 8:48 pm

I have known since I was nominated back in August of 2014 and have been waiting for all the details.....but it finally happened after many conversations with Hilton.....there is no one like me with over 2000 nights the past 10 years as a leisure traveler......I also would like to see some special perks ( Diamond for someone I specify ) - that really distinguish the lifetime Diamond person from the rest....because this has taken all my money :) and loyalty through thick and thin......I do have some wonderful hotels, however, that have been really showing me special treatment as I have developed good relationships and they recognize outstanding loyalty.