Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Is your mailing address up-to-date? / Lifetime status email

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2014 | 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First

Did anyone else get this email?

Hi Adam,

We have a lot of exciting things going on, like new bonus promotions and exclusive member-only deals. And we want to ensure we have your correct mailing address so you dont miss out on any of it.

Please update your mailing address now to ensure youre receiving the latest exclusive offers and getting the most out of your HHonors membership.

Stay in touch,
Hilton HHonors
What I thought was interesting was the link went to https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Lifeti...s/Update/Index

Is Hilton finally jumping on the Lifetime Status bandwagon?
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 8:45 am
10 Years on Site

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Hm, interesting. I haven't received the e-mail yet. Did the link take you to anything? It appears to be dead now. If so, this would be excellent news!
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 10:38 am

Programs: UA 1k,Marriott LT PLT, Hilton Diamond /HYATT Plat, Hertz Pres, National Exec
I didn't receive the email but wish they would go to lifetime status. Already have it with Marriott and with United teaming with them wish they had with Hilton instead.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 10:49 am
10 Countries Visited100k40 Nights10 Years on Site

Programs: HH D
Originally Posted by adambrock
Yes. Link does end at ...rs.com/LifetimeStatus/Update/Index

But you will have to use the tracking URLlink in your email to get there, you cannot simply click it on FlyerTalk.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 11:00 am
10 Years on Site

Programs: HH Diamond
I received this email this morning, and confirmed my postal address accordingly.

The link indeed seems personalised (it must be, because your address gets displayed straight away, without need to login).

I now obviously expect huge things to come my way
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 3:42 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines 100K MVP, Oneworld Emerald, Marriott Titanium

I got the email but deleted it. Now I can't find it in the trash. My address is correct. Hopefully I will still get the offer.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 3:51 pm

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Yes, received the email and confirmed it. Hope it leads to a nice surprise sometime soon!
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 3:57 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines 100K MVP, Oneworld Emerald, Marriott Titanium

Found it- I love surprises
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 7:16 pm

Programs: HH, MR, BA
Have any Golds received this? And does anyone think they will count past stays if they turn on lifetime?
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 7:31 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Got the email and confirmed. Hopefully it's a nice surprise.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 7:31 pm
30 Countries Visited1M15 Years on Site

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
The other problem that I potentially see with this (receiving e-mail or not) is that even though my communication preferences allow Hilton to reach me and send me promotional offers, I never do. They have tried to fix this on a few occasions, but still rarely get anything. Would be interesting to see if there is an alternative way to confirm eligibility into this potential new benefit...
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 7:37 pm
Suspended
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting

What I thought was interesting was the link went to https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Lifeti...s/Update/Index

After seeing this mentioned on loyaltylobby.com, I noticed I got this too. Not sure what to make of it.

The first time I tried clicking on the link, it flopped. Then I tried again, and it worked.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 8:12 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat

I didn't get the email - been a member since 87 and have had Diamond status since the level began.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 8:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
Originally Posted by YOWCDNFF
The other problem that I potentially see with this (receiving e-mail or not) is that even though my communication preferences allow Hilton to reach me and send me promotional offers, I never do. They have tried to fix this on a few occasions, but still rarely get anything. Would be interesting to see if there is an alternative way to confirm eligibility into this potential new benefit...
Same problem here; I never receive anything from HHonors other than transactional e-mails and I've tried many times to get this fixed over the years. I guess that I'll find out about whatever is on offer through this forum.
Old Dec 13, 2014 | 9:14 pm
10 Countries Visited15 Years on Site

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
I got the mail and clicked through, but don't get your hopes up folks. I've only been a diamond member for two years, there's no way they'd give me any sort of lifetime status.

Neil

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.