Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Official Honors FlyerTalk Ambassador

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:22 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors

Hello!

I'm the new FlyerTalk Ambassador for Hilton HHonors and I'm here to help you all out as much as I can! Thanks for your patience with me while we set this up. A bit about why I'm here and who I am:

Why I'm here
  • You can consider me the official HHonors representative here on FlyerTalk.
  • We want to keep this a community-driven forum, so I'm not here to take over the conversation. I still hope you'll share tips and tricks about maximizing the program.
  • If you have a specific question for me, sending me a Private Message is the best way to reach me. I'll be chiming into the threads as well, but a PM is the quickest way to get my attention.
  • There will likely be a few of us managing this username down the road and we'll always sign our name at the bottom so you know who you're talking to.
  • I'll be online periodically Monday through Friday during normal business hours here in Chicago. I'll do my best to get the answers to your questions as soon as I can.
  • I'm a huge supporter of FlyerTalk's notion that the quality of this forum depends upon the goodwill, consideration and civility of everyone. In an effort to keep this forum productive, I'll only be able to assist users who follow official FlyerTalk Rules.
  • When I can, I'll be sharing new announcements and offers that I think may be of interest to you.

Who I am
  • In full transparency, I do report to the communications team at Hilton Worldwide, but I am not here to post fluffy PR messaging. I get that you want someone on here who is an honest participant and my goal is to guide you to the right answers and resources to provide more clarity around the program when you need it.
  • I alone do not have all of the answers to your questions, but I'll be working with many different team members at Hilton Worldwide to provide assistance. In a sense, you can consider me your official "middle man."
  • I'm thrilled to be posting here! Thanks for your warm welcome.

Finally, all of us at Hilton Worldwide really value your feedback and we're listening. It's been some time since we've taken an active role on FlyerTalk, and I'm sure this will be a work in progress. Please feel free to be honest with me about what's working and what you want to see more of.

UPDATE: Erin is also joining the community as an HHonors Brand Rep.

Thanks!
Anthony

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Aug 18, 2014 at 10:13 am Reason: Announcing new FlyerTalk Ambassador
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:24 am

Welcome, Anthony!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:27 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
Welcome!!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome to FT!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:39 am

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Welcome indeed.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:41 am

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
Welcome! It's great to have you here!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:54 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Welcome Anthony we're glad to have you here!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Thanks for welcoming me to FT, everyone! ^

Anthony
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:22 am
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Awesome! Welcome and thanks to Anthony. I especially liked the part about not coming here, dropping fluff and disappearing!

I hope to never have to 'meet' personally with a PM!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:27 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Welcome, Anthony! Great to have you here.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:31 am

Programs: UA Gold, VX Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, JPM Palladium
Welcome, Anthony!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:33 am

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, …
It is great to have you here and to know someone from Hilton is listening! We sure do hope Hilton Management will be listening to you as well.

Welcome!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flo0816
It is great to have you here and to know someone from Hilton is listening! We sure do hope Hilton Management will be listening to you as well.

Welcome!
Absolutely! I'm gathering all of the great feedback from the community and sharing it with my team each week.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:57 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Arrow Welcome!

Welcome to the Hilton | Hilton HHonors forum, Anthony.

As with other FlyerTalk members: if ever you need assistance or have questions, please contact either me or squeakr, as we have been moderators of this forum for years — and like you, our role is to assist fellow FlyerTalk members and respond to their requests in the Hilton | Hilton HHonors forum.

Thank you in advance for your assistance to fellow FlyerTalk members.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Hilton | Hilton HHonors forum
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:58 am
Community Director Emerita

Welcome, Anthony, and everyone who posts under the Hhonors Representative handle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.