FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Consolidated "Hilton Honors Account Hacked" thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1570071-consolidated-hilton-honors-account-hacked-thread.html)

ScrodmanFL Mar 3, 2015 4:46 pm

Same thing here. Shows number of stays but no reservations pending, no recent stays, no points.

I'm sure it's related to the upcoming password change requirement, viewing targeted/personal promos, etc.

IOW, Hilton IT just pushed some changes to production before they were fully tested.

TSparky Mar 3, 2015 5:20 pm

Same here. 0 points (s/b 500k), 0 stays, 0 upcoming (20).

moon4fun Mar 3, 2015 5:21 pm

Same here. 0 points for all our account.

sydric Mar 3, 2015 5:23 pm

0 Points. 21 upcoming reservations missing. No past stays showing. Number of stays is correct however.

arlflyer Mar 3, 2015 5:50 pm

0 points.
No reservations.
No past stays in itemized list (but # is correct in header).
No points activity.

jt58203 Mar 3, 2015 5:50 pm

0 points here too. My heart sank! Thinking back, this happened to me about a month or two ago. They came back. So maybe this is some sort of maintenance glitch. Date on mine also says 3/4/2015.

LongingForORD Mar 3, 2015 5:55 pm

0 points, 0 stays, no reservation, no past history, nothing... First time I have seen this (on my account). Yikes!

nlkm9 Mar 3, 2015 5:59 pm

mine is zero as well (note to self to take screen shot next time)

ctbarron Mar 3, 2015 6:03 pm

Glad I found this - I had the same thought as the OP. I guess it is typical HH. Zero points, zero stays, zero upcoming. All should have something. Oddly the points show up in the app but not any stays.

sleasure Mar 3, 2015 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by ctbarron (Post 24449570)
Glad I found this - I had the same thought as the OP. I guess it is typical HH. Zero points, zero stays, zero upcoming. All should have something. Oddly the points show up in the app but not any stays.

I admit, I was totally freaked out when I logged in and saw the zero points. Just this morning, I mentioned to Mrs. Sleasure that we should book a few nights at Rose Hall Montego Bay since the points were sitting there - and then logging in and seeing the zero just about pushed me over the edge. Thank you FT for helping me keep what little sanity I have left.

Bookexp Mar 3, 2015 6:17 pm

0 point, 0 stay, and all my upcoming are gone. But it keeps my diamond status.

Miesque Mar 3, 2015 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by Bookexp (Post 24449615)
0 point, 0 stay, and all my upcoming are gone. But it keeps my diamond status.

I am showing 0 points and no reservations but it does have my year to date nights and stays on the counter

AtlantaAngel Mar 3, 2015 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by Miesque (Post 24449666)
I am showing 0 points and no reservations but it does have my year to date nights and stays on the counter

Same thing here.

LHR Wannabee Mar 3, 2015 6:42 pm

Problem has been on and off for the last hour or so. I just called and they said the website should be working again in about 2 hours. I had that sinking feeling in my stomach earlier when I was in the middle of making a reward reservation and the site told me I how much money it would cost to buy the points that I knew I had.

Taco Island Mar 3, 2015 7:13 pm

Website is having issues; the HHonors twitter feed is in overdrive with customer service complaints.