FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Consolidated "Hilton Honors Account Hacked" thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1570071-consolidated-hilton-honors-account-hacked-thread.html)

Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant Mar 3, 2015 7:14 pm

Mine's showing zero points no upcoming, no past stays...
No big deal, I've seen this happen before, web glitch, etc.

A good reminder though to "back up" some proof every now and then. I take a screen capture on my iPhone of the account points off the HHONORS app every now and then, leave it in my camera roll. I figure if I ever DO get a error of lost points or SS from Hilton or a hack, I still have a record / clue as to what I had if I ever have to go to the mats to get them back.

eajusa Mar 3, 2015 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by LHR Wannabee (Post 24449749)
Problem has been on and off for the last hour or so. I just called and they said the website should be working again in about 2 hours. I had that sinking feeling in my stomach earlier when I was in the middle of making a reward reservation and the site told me I how much money it would cost to buy the points that I knew I had.

This happens about once a month. I first experienced the sinking feeling in 2013. Now I assume there tweaking yet again.

xooz Mar 3, 2015 7:28 pm

Same for me, but for fun I tried to make an award booking. When you get to the last payment page, the site computes the price needed for you to purchase the points via Points.com, so my 50K point room if booked would generate a $700 charge to purchase the points.

Bottom line is that it is not just the viewing of your account that is currently impacted, but you can't book an award stay as well.

bajong Mar 3, 2015 7:47 pm

My account shows 0 points too, as well as no future reservations. Hilton's IT issues are bad!

theSuperStar Mar 3, 2015 7:49 pm

I got nothing displaying. :(

eajusa Mar 3, 2015 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by bajong (Post 24450042)
My account shows 0 points too, as well as no future reservations. Hilton's IT issues are bad!

Sometimes it takes them a day to straighten everything out. Do yourselves a favor wait and check your accounts again tomorrow.

tkelvin69 Mar 3, 2015 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by mnredfox (Post 24444563)
Account is showing correct number of stays and base points, but account shows 0 points. When I click on "All Activity" I don't get anything.

Anyone else getting this?

Maybe Hilton was watching your posts on FT and decided your points were worthless. ;)

mnredfox Mar 3, 2015 8:53 pm

Back to 0 points again today.... :td: :confused:

GJS - yow Mar 3, 2015 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Miesque (Post 24449666)
I am showing 0 points and no reservations but it does have my year to date nights and stays on the counter

Originally Posted by AtlantaAngel (Post 24449728)
Same thing here.

+1

Good thing I checked here. Otherwise I might have thought something was wrong. :D

worksmart Mar 3, 2015 9:16 pm

OMG....my heart almost jumped out when i saw 0 point...

JetSetDave Mar 3, 2015 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by GJS - yow (Post 24450322)
+1

Good thing I checked here. Otherwise I might have thought something was wrong. :D

Same here, was concerned about a possible hack but when my upcoming reservations shown as zero, I figured it was an IT glitch. Hope Hilton resolves this with a major software upgrade. Still disappointed by the delay of the password change bonus situation and also at times their website doesnt function at all.

mmo Mar 3, 2015 9:49 pm

This is so annoying! No future reservations, no past stays, no points! About had a panic attack! Please fix the system Hilton. Thank you!:(

ITravelElite Mar 3, 2015 10:16 pm

Good morning, same here in Europe, 0 points.:mad:

masahiro Mar 3, 2015 10:29 pm

Same here, when I logged in this morning, 0 point and no next stay information.

SPBanker Mar 3, 2015 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by Miesque (Post 24449666)
I am showing 0 points and no reservations but it does have my year to date nights and stays on the counter

Same here. App shows the correct number of total points, but doesn't have details on past stays etc.