FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Consolidated "Hilton Honors Account Hacked" thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1570071-consolidated-hilton-honors-account-hacked-thread.html)

Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant Mar 4, 2015 12:00 am

...and now without the app to show my next OLCI, I can't remember which hotel I'm supposed to be driving to tonight! #SlightlyInconvenient

:)

russ1h Mar 4, 2015 12:11 am

Same for me. Uk based . My account shows 0 points and no future reservations
but the stays are correct

FLYGVA Mar 4, 2015 12:19 am

... for me as well 0 points.

Happened a few times, in the past quite often the German Hilton HHonors page was showing the correct number, but since they are redirecting to com, this work around is also gone (for some time now, actually).

sjc2679 Mar 4, 2015 2:50 am

Likewise here. No points but next upcoming reservation showing correctly. Fortunately forewarned by the thread, I avoided a mild heart attack when seeing the zero points balance!

GA400 Mar 4, 2015 2:53 am

Same for me - like the others said, thank goodness for this thread, I feared it had been hacked but looks like a simple IT issue.

stargold Mar 4, 2015 3:05 am

Thinking logically, if someone had hacked the account and transferred to miles or redeemed for rooms, it would be very unusual to be left with zero, because redemptions are priced in 000's so you will always have a little bit left over (unless somehow you had achieved a round number by accident).

So I would be more worried if it said, say, 328 instead of 80,328, rather than if it said zero.

MrLee Mar 4, 2015 4:03 am

I almost had a heart attack last night when I logged in to book a room and found I have 0 points. I called the States straight away and they said it’s nothing to worry about.

I can’t even log into my account today. I get the ‘I’m not a robot’ thing correct but when I click to sign in it reloads the page again for me to enter it.

ScrodmanFL Mar 4, 2015 4:07 am

Well, now I cannot login at all!!!

Tried usual method with HHonors #, PIN, clicking I am not a robot and typing the captcha code and clicking Sign In takes me back to the sign in page.

Tried the new username/password I created a couple weeks, same thing.

This is just lovely!

tommy99 Mar 4, 2015 4:16 am

Zero here. Hopefully they backed up before they went down. This is a sad state of affairs at Hilton.

MrLee Mar 4, 2015 4:19 am

Is it unrealistic to think that they should at least put a notice on the main page? I mean the whole site isn't down so surely a little note could be added to say they're looking into it, etc?

gottaluvNW Mar 4, 2015 4:36 am

What is with the Hilton website????
How difficult can a simple log on process be?

Unrelated to the previous messages - but come on...! I put in the Captcha and it is accepted - then boom - back to the same ol' log in screen again!

:mad:

cjd Mar 4, 2015 4:41 am

Originally Posted by gottaluvNW (Post 24451562)
What is with the Hilton website????
How difficult can a simple log on process be?

Unrelated to the previous messages - but come on...! I put in the Captcha and it is accepted - then boom - back to the same ol' log in screen again!

:mad:

Same here. Wanting to check a reservation and it won't even let me log in!! Great. :mad:

Ironbark Mar 4, 2015 4:45 am

I can't log in online, I can on the app. The points are there, but my stays, past and present, are gone. I can still view my bookings when I enter the confirmation number.

MrLee Mar 4, 2015 5:18 am

Touch wood it's back up and running again. I can login and all of my points are there.

SPBanker Mar 4, 2015 5:21 am

Originally Posted by MrLee (Post 24451671)
Touch wood it's back up and running again. I can login and all of my points are there.

Same here! Yay.