Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for miles to post

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2013, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

How long for miles to post

I signed up for the double miles this time around. This is all new to me. I have already made one mistake by using Virgin American instead of Virgin Atlantic. Opps!

So I stayed last weekend. I have my perference set to receive miles for Virgin Atlantic. In my Hilton account, it says they have been credited, but when i check my Virgin Atlantic account, they have not posted yet. Since I am new to getting miles, how long does it usually take to show in the Virgin Atlantic account.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 6:30 pm

Programs: US, HH
Miles from a Jan 5 stay posted last night. That's a bit longer than I've seen it in the past, normally it would post within a few days after posting on the Hilton site itself.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 6:34 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Delta Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond, Hyatt Plat, PC Plat, Marriott Gold
I had several stays between from the 7th to the 12th and none have posted yet. Hopefully they will before too much longer.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 7:24 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Virgin Atlantic points can take up to a month to post.

Neil
Old Jan 17, 2013, 7:37 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
I have had three Hilton stays in 2013 so far. None of the miles have posted, usually they do so within a week or so.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:35 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Delta Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond, Hyatt Plat, PC Plat, Marriott Gold
Miles from the first week of the promotion posted to my VS account today, seems like about a two week lag.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Thanks! This info helped! I know I don't have to panic right away!
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:18 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by SPBanker
I have had three Hilton stays in 2013 so far. None of the miles have posted, usually they do so within a week or so.
Well, two of the three posted today.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 12:28 pm

Is this the same for the signup/bonus for new card members? What is the normal turn around after reaching your min. spends?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.