Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2017, 3:19 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Airport

Booked a King Room with points and got upgraded to a King One Bedroom Suite
Old Mar 11, 2017, 8:05 am

Programs: krisflyer, hilton, ihg, accor
Originally Posted by alveoli0
Booked two King Deluxe Rooms on cash+points (50 euro each) ended up with 2 bedroom King Tower Suite. Incredible upgrade - best one yet! If I remember correctly the room was >2000 euro per night
Do you have pictures?
Old Mar 11, 2017, 10:04 am

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
I booked some Jan. 2017 honeymooners at the Bentley Miami beach using my Diamond status. The hotel staff shined despite the website warning that the Bentley has limited rooms and consequently rarely/never can upgrade. High season, and a very gracious upgrade was found. They supplied rose petals, champagne, strawberries and a huge suite with wrap around balcony overlooking the ocean and Government cut. I was charmed/stunned and not even a occupant !
Old Mar 11, 2017, 5:20 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Dare I say this, for being humbug, but if you weren't staying this is breaking the rules....
Maybe a genuine diamond didn't get the upgrade?
Old Mar 11, 2017, 11:37 pm

Programs: National Executive, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond
Not a single upgrade since making Diamond. I'm lucky if I can get a parking space in the Diamond area that's never policed.
Old Mar 12, 2017, 9:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Hilton Frankfurt Airport - booked Standard King (on points, only 33k) upgraded to King Deluxe Suite. Nice room.

After a whole bunch of nothing as a Diamond, I've gotten some nice upgrades lately.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 6:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Conrad Dublin.

Booked a King Bedroom on points. At check in was upgraded to a junior suite. It was definitely more junior than suite but the extra space was nice.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 9:07 am

Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus

Booked 1 executive room for 3 nights to celebrate wife's birthday, got upgraded to Bosphorus suite 6 categories higher than booked, very large and amazing suite with incredible view, really the best upgrade I have received ever --> Thanks Conrad team!!
Old Mar 22, 2017, 10:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam NDSM Wharf

Booked a queen guest room with limited natural light (cheapest room option) for two nights. Upgraded to a queen deluxe room (dearest room available).

Very happy!
Old Mar 31, 2017, 9:55 am

Hilton Prague

Booked standard King, upgraded to Junior Suite corner room on executive floor. Wonderful view of the river. Very nice hotel is only a short walk to the metro, and an easy walk to the city center. Wonderful service and well-stocked executive lounge. Breakfast in lounge was good, and even better in the main restaurant. This is a large hotel that was nearly fully booked for a conference, but it never felt crowded or loud.

I was debating between this location and Old Town, but I know I made the right decision.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:37 pm

Programs: National Executive, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond
Finally got an upgrade. Single king to suite at the HGI Lake Buena Vista, FL. Of course the Wifi is horrible and the TVs don't have HDMI to hook up my Roku....it's always something.

Oh, and no Diamond Parking.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 8:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Hilton Bangkok Sukhumvit
Booked entry-level king room and upgraded to junior suite, a very nice large room with a large bathroom. Initially was not upgraded but after specifically asking if a larger room was available, one was available if I waited a few hours (which I did).

Conrad Bangkok

(Also posted in the hotel's dedicated thread)
Booked entry-level king room. When online check-in opened, was able to select some corner rooms, but not the ones I prefer, so waited to confirm. Later in the day, was formally upgraded to a corner king, so selected room and confirmed check in. The next morning, logged in and saw I was upgraded to a 1,200 sq. ft. deluxe suite (panoramic view below). Very pleasantly surprised -- my first suite upgrade at this property in my last 10 visits as a Diamond. Too bad it was only for one night.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 1, 2017, 4:37 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Conrad Macau

Upgraded to a King Premiere Suite from a regular King Deluxe room last weekend at the Conrad Macau.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 8:17 am

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DonCarpenter
Finally got an upgrade. Single king to suite at the HGI Lake Buena Vista, FL. Of course the Wifi is horrible and the TVs don't have HDMI to hook up my Roku....it's always something.

Oh, and no Diamond Parking.
Will be there in 3 weeks-how much of a 'suite' is it?
Old Apr 9, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Got upgraded from King Deluxe Room to Park Suite with Balcony at the Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus a few days ago
Used Points & Money.

Last edited by thefilipinotraveler; Apr 14, 2017 at 6:37 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.