Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport {US-GA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport {US-GA}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2023, 7:56 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Is this the Doubletree El Segundo? Several people posted (here or Trip Advisor) about this same issue last year for that location. I was wondering if it has improved.
Old Jan 20, 2023, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by mtsublueraider
doubletree Atlanta airport

happy to say, we picked a room lower to the lobby and yes, we had to run water for quite a long while but it did eventually get hot.

im glad I knew about the issue before I arrived so I could work round it. Would have been frustrating if I hadnt but it looks like theyre making the best out of the issue.
I was also considering that hotel and say the issues, and ended up choosing the ATL Hilton. Reviews for the ATL Hilton are not all that encouraging either, but honestly, most Hilton properties in the vicinity are meh when it comes to reviews.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.