Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SURVEY - please read

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2001, 6:55 am
Original Poster

SURVEY - please read

Hallo board! After reading all of the postings on this board, I recognized that many people ask for specific information for their next trip. Also there are often the same problems with free upgrades, free breakfast coupons, late check out etc. So I thought it might be helpful to start a survey about your latest experiences as a HHonors member. I will collect all informations for a period of at least three month and create a little "summary-booklet" that tells you where you get the most for your money/points and where you really will be treated honorable. If you would like to provide your experiences please send me an email. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Hope everybody joins in.
Thanx and a Happy New Year
Old Jan 1, 2002, 3:19 am
In Memoriam

too new of a member to get my response....

Old Jan 1, 2002, 6:30 am

Gee,I didn't know that "being new" discounted someone's post so easily.Servus,welcome to FT and the Hilton Forum. You,obviously,have noticed one of the major discussion topics of this post.Let us know what you have in mind and I,for one,will gladly contribute when possible.
Old Jan 1, 2002, 2:29 pm

servus -- You may want to read these threads:

Compliant Hotels

Homewood Suites reviews

Hampton Inn reviews

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.