Wiki Posts
Search

Randy please start the net related board ASAP

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2000, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Randy please start the net related board ASAP

All these web related links are driving me mad and should really be in their own folder. While they are FF related, they are quite annoying to those of us who are looking for anything but net rlated offers.
Old Mar 27, 2000, 6:19 pm

That'd be helpful for all of us who are not interested in non-net stuff (considering that non-net stuff tends to not be world wide... and in some cases, may only be state wide.)

Though... that would mean changing folders all the time, just in case something interesting came up that was world-wide (rather than just related to the continent of north America - US-centric stuff is very annoying for those of us who can't make use of it)...

How about subject tags, instead?
Old Mar 27, 2000, 7:56 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
I agree.

But Randy may not get to this thread for a while, hfly. You might get a more timely response by posting in the Only Randy Peterson forum, or add your thots to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum73/HTML/000089.html, where it's been an ongoing discussion for a few weeks already.

[This message has been edited by essxjay (edited 03-27-2000).]
Old Mar 28, 2000, 12:11 am

What drives me mad is when things are posted in the wrong folder like this! Cuz now I waisted my time opening it! LOL
Old Mar 28, 2000, 12:28 pm
Suspended

I concur thought 'THE BUZZ' was to be FF related topics no prob with making $$ off the web but its a distraction in this section. Gonna need alot of oversight on this one
Old Mar 28, 2000, 12:33 pm

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
WOW !!!!! This needs to happen ASAP!!!

Dorian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.