Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MS02113
Room Types

• Deluxe Suite
    Standard 430 square-foot, two-room suite with one king or two double beds. Some available with sofa bed (as opposed to standard sofa); contact hotel to secure.
  • Hudson River-View Suite
    Same floor plan as Deluxe Suite, but with views across the Irish Hunger Memorial to Hudson River. Room numbers ending in 24 through 28. As with Deluxe Suites, some furnished with sofa beds.
  • Executive Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Deluxe Suite, includes larger living area, larger bathroom with both shower and soaking tub, and walk-in closet in bedroom. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Luxury Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Executive Suite, includes larger living area with dining table and guest bathroom, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Conrad Suite
    1,500 square-foot, top-floor corner suite with one king bed. Includes large living area with guest bathroom, separate dining room, office with iMac and HDTV, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and Jacuzzi tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
Hilton Honors Benefits

• Gold and Diamond members receive room upgrade, based on availability.
  • Gold members receive choice of daily complimentary breakfast or 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • Diamond members receive both daily complimentary breakfast and 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • For eligible members, complimentary breakfast is served at Atrio restaurant:
    • On weekdays, members receive choice of set Hilton Honors menu or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu. Hilton Honors breakfast menu as follows:
      • Choice of fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice
      • Choice of French press coffee or loose leaf tea
      • Choice of one of the following:
        • Basket of assorted pastries
        • House-made coconut and sunflower seed granola with organic Greek yogurt, nuts, seasonal berries
        • Seasonal fresh fruit and berries
        • Irish oatmeal with cinnamon, vanilla, caramelized banana, seasonal berries
        • Scrambled eggs bruschetta with ciabatta rustica, tomato, basil, chives, Vincotto balsamic vinegar
    • On weekends and holidays, members receive choice of hot breakfast buffet or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu.
Dining and Shopping

Transportation

• Several subway lines within walking distance:
  • Downtown Connection, a free shuttle service with 36 stops throughout downtown Manhattan, stops directly in front of hotel at North End Avenue and Murray Street. Operates seven days a week (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day) from 10:00 a.m. through 7:30 p.m.
Conrad Stuffed Animal
"Hudson the Bull"
Print Wikipost

Conrad New York Downtown {US-NY}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2021, 9:29 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Staying at this hotel this week for work/leisure. Great property still (my second stay this time, last one was 5 years ago). I am staying on points and got upgraded (HH Gold) from a standard room into a riverview suite (same size but Hudson views). Managed to be placed on the 14th floor (though the room request I had placed on the Hilton app whilst online checking in for the 15th floor was not honored). Still, good views and good room layout.

The filtered water machine is great, to be honest.

Breakfast as takeaway from Atrio is possible, so this is a way to use the Daily F&B credit if you do not want to dine in.

Overall quite satisfied so far.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:39 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
I'm staying here in a couple weeks. Do they still give out the stuff animal? Is it during check in or they leave it in the room? Also, any success with asking for an extra one?
Old Oct 11, 2021, 8:53 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
I got one of those in my recent stay there -- the animal was inside the crib they had placed for my daughter in the room.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
A few shots walking through the lobby, breakfast menu and the hotel's exterior, November 2021:

David
The _Banking_Scot and Abidjan like this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 9:10 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stay Report - 11/16 to 11/17

My first time back since 2017. The lobby still looks great and all the staff were friendly and helpful. The bar was hopping when I arrived at 7 PM. Check in agent told me I'd get $25 per person to use per day as a F&B credit under the new rules. She also told me she had upgraded me to a corner suite

The living room had a small kitchenette with its own sink, Nespresso machine, and a high end filtered water dispenser inside the cabinets over the sink. Those also held glassware

Bedroom

Separate powder room and bathroom with dual sinks, sunken tub and a stand up shower with an amazing shower head.

This was an amazing room.
Andriyko and Abidjan like this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CMK10
Stay Report - 11/16 to 11/17

My first time back since 2017. The lobby still looks great and all the staff were friendly and helpful. The bar was hopping when I arrived at 7 PM. Check in agent told me I'd get $25 per person to use per day as a F&B credit under the new rules. She also told me she had upgraded me to a corner suite

The living room had a small kitchenette with its own sink, Nespresso machine, and a high end filtered water dispenser inside the cabinets over the sink. Those also held glassware

Bedroom

Separate powder room and bathroom with dual sinks, sunken tub and a stand up shower with an amazing shower head.

This was an amazing room.
Yeah - but will you go back again?

Seriously though, how was the F&B credit vs. what was available on the menu? How was the food and the service?

David
Old Nov 17, 2021, 12:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by DELee
Seriously though, how was the F&B credit vs. what was available on the menu?
Didn't you just post a picture of the breakfast menu slightly upthread? The prices there seen almost reasonable for an upscale NYC hotel, and indeed the $25 credit covers quite a bit.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MS02113
Didn't you just post a picture of the breakfast menu slightly upthread? The prices there seen almost reasonable for an upscale NYC hotel, and indeed the $25 credit covers quite a bit.
I did but those shots are because I was only walking through the lobby that day - didn't stay at the hotel. Was hoping that CMK10 could let us know how they're handling the F&B credit vs. the menu shown and how the food and service were.

David
Old Nov 20, 2021, 9:46 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Yeah - but will you go back again?

Seriously though, how was the F&B credit vs. what was available on the menu? How was the food and the service?

David
I did but those shots are because I was only walking through the lobby that day - didn't stay at the hotel. Was hoping that CMK10 could let us know how they're handling the F&B credit vs. the menu shown and how the food and service were.

David
Sadly I couldn't tell you. I didn't use the restaurant after arriving or before leaving the next day.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 1:58 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
I just stayed there and applied the F&B credit to breakfast. It covered a significant portion of the meal--almost everything that wasn't the tip. It worked out very well!

And overall we had a great stay. I'd absolutely go back there. We were staying on a FNC and they didn't upgrade us in advance. However, when I asked at check in, they found us a room on the 15th floor with a view--had a queen instead of a king, but worth the tradeoff. Hotel is in good condition, room was comfortable and modern, staff were very nice.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 4:05 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Hotel has raised prices of F&B and the credit no longer covers the bill. Any recent dps?
Old Jan 27, 2022, 8:12 am

Programs: CO Plat, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hilton Diamond, CO Pres. Plus, Hertz #1 Gold
Will be staying for one night this coming Saturday. Received an email from the hotel with the following information about F&B:
"As a Gold member, you may choose between the following Hilton Honors benefits:

· 1,000 Hilton Honors Points per stay

· Receive a daily $25 per person food and beverage credit, for up to two (2) guests in your suite to use at ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant. In the event that you have multiple reservations, please be advised that this daily credit only applies to your room, does not roll-over from day-to-day, and will be added automatically upon check-out.

ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant, located on the 2nd floor lobby level, has officially reopened! Breakfast and dinner are served daily. Reservations can be made here. Times are as noted below.
  • Breakfast: 6:30 AM – 11:30 AM
  • Dinner: 4:00 PM – 10:30 PM"
Old Jan 27, 2022, 9:56 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Gertjaars
Hotel has raised prices of F&B and the credit no longer covers the bill.
Much of the menu is still covered by the $25/person credit. Sub-$25 offerings appear largely similar to the former fixed menu provided to Hilton Honors elites.

The only downside, I imagine, is that the hot buffet formerly offered on weekends and holidays likely wouldn't be covered by the credit.

Last edited by MS02113; Jan 27, 2022 at 10:01 am
Old Apr 22, 2022, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by MS02113
Much of the menu is still covered by the $25/person credit. Sub-$25 offerings appear largely similar to the former fixed menu provided to Hilton Honors elites.
Except the coffee is extra, if you want something more than the continental "packages". $8 for drip coffee? Is each bean individually hand polished after roasting on site minutes before being ground?
MaxFlyer and ringingup like this.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Do all of the rooms have the water dispenser? or just suites?
Do all rooms have Shanghai Tang toiletries or are there different brands?

Last edited by SkyTeam777; Jun 8, 2022 at 10:27 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.