Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The January 2010 Sale: Up to 33% in the Americas; 50% on Weekends Elsewhere

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The January 2010 Sale: Up to 33% in the Americas; 50% on Weekends Elsewhere

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2010, 2:54 pm

Programs: HH diamond
Booked on one trip, but it was close to 50% off regular APR B&B. I'm happy w/my deal
Old Feb 2, 2010, 10:29 am

I booked the London Doubletree Courthouse for a long holiday weekend in May at Ģ138 plus VAT for two adults in a king bed room using the January 50% sale.

Checking today, I could get the king room for Ģ152.15 advance purchase (no breakfast) or Ģ126.65 for the queen room (no breakfast). B&B flexible rate is Ģ205 for the king room.

I guess I could have booked the cheaper Ģ126.65 advance purchase for a queen room, and as Hilton Gold, hoped for an upgrade plus would have been entitled to free continental breakfast.

But I'm happy with a king room confirmed, full breakfast, and then I can use the MyWay perk for free internet or points. It's a bit more than the Ģ108 per night in August we paid for the 2009 sale, however.

Susan
Old Feb 2, 2010, 9:54 pm

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond
I got good deals on Hilton KL. Booked a few weekends. They were at 50% off, however the regular advance rate is around 20% off so a good percent saving! This property one of the very top Hilton's I've been to and has become a favorite of mine.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 5:05 am

Programs: M&M GOLD, SPG Plat, HH Gold, PC Plat, GPP Gold, BW Diamond, FB
PR13CB - valid for which companies?

Originally Posted by 8420PR
At least in Germany, īPR13CB is a code distributed to employees of big firms to give a discount on personal stays. It came to me via the works council, in one of the generic employee discount emails. I know many other companies in Germany recieved it.

It typically tends to offer a good price at weekends, but mideweek the company negociated rates are better. I was once asked what company I worked for, but I think this was just small-talk.
Do you maybe know which companies are under this promo? I have tired this promo to book in Hilton Gdansk, Poland but unfortunately got an error message on web page and was forced to call reservation. Then it occurred that it is not applicable for my company.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Do keep in mind that PR13CB rates are only available at limited No of properties and it may not be available on certain days. If you do not get the rate online (hilton.com) it is not available; it does not help to call the hotel and it does not matter which company you are working for.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by payam81
I got good deals on Hilton KL. Booked a few weekends. They were at 50% off, however the regular advance rate is around 20% off so a good percent saving! This property one of the very top Hilton's I've been to and has become a favorite of mine.
I agree. This property is simply great. Superb EL.

If you really would like good rates at this property try to use the IBM corp. code Try search the Hilton discount code thread if you do not have the IBM code already.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.